Texting

♡︎

      ♫︎𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐔 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭♫︎

~

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

My eyes fluttered, i rubbed them aggressively, i wanna sleep more so i closed my eyes again, "WAKE UP OR ELSE I'M COMING!!"Eomma yelled from downstairs, now it's the end for me, i stood up from the bed, and the first thing i saw was me in the mirror, i'm wearing that dress from last night, and also i'm wearing his jacket.

did i slept last night in his car?, omo did i snored?, omo was my mouth open??, did i looked like a human being while sleeping??, i pulled my own hair in frustration, that's why eomma is calling me now??, i changed my clothes, and headed downstairs.

"Yes eomma"I yawned, "where did you two go last night?"Eomma asked, "some restaurant"I replied, "what did you eat?"She questioned again, ughh what does she wants, "kimchi"I lied, "as long as i know you, you will never order one dish"She mumbled, chopping some carrots, she knows me well.

"Yeah give me breakfast i'm hungry"I said, changing the topic, if she got to know i have ordered soo many dishes last night she will chop me instead of carrots, "sit here i will serve you"She said, pointing at the tiny dining table on the kitchen, i immediately sat up.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"He is in the basement sir"Said my guard, bowing infront of me, a smirk made it's way on my lips, i immediately rushed out of my cabin, i walked inside the basement, and there i found him tied up on the chair,
panting heavily, i bented down infront of him, this jerk is smirking, "what do you think you will escape from me soo easily huh?"I asked.

His smirk widened, "i never tried to escape from you kim"He replied smirking at my face, "how many days he have been tied up in here?"I asked my guard, "twenty four hours, he only had water five times"The guard replied, i glanced at his face, he is still smirking after being tortured, shameless.

"Now he is going to have water for the sixth time"I replied, grabbing the water bottle splashing water on his face, "YEAAAAH KIM TAEHYUNG THIS IS TOO MUCH NOW!!, YOU CAN'T JUST TORTURE ME"He whinned, "UNTIE ME!!"He yelled, i untied him.

"NEXT TIME YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN MY BASEMENT AND ALSO YOUR GUARDS ARE SOO FUCKING STUPID!!"He yelled cleaning out dust from his creamy shiny suit, death glaring me, and then glaring all of my guards, "next time i don't want any kind of stupidity, just like you did this time park jimin"I threatened, he whinned.

"I swear to god i felt like some mafia have kidnapped me"He said, with wide eyes, shooking his head to side, i chuckled, "next time it will be worse then the mafia park"I replied, he glared me, "ughh i'm a buzy man, i have too many meetings, but my jerk cold best friend locked me up in his basement, because i have texted his soon to be wife, ughh creations these days.."He continued, walking out of there, i followed him behind.