Line

♡︎

♫︎𝑺𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆, 𝑰'𝒎 𝑩𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅♫︎

♥︎

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

The sun rays hitting my face disturbed my sleep a bit, and the alarm buzzing made it more worse, but i don't have any energy to move and switch it off, even when i'm hearing it, we have just fell asleep when the sun rised, last night was painful for her, she couldn't sleep because of the stitches, the doctors have strictly disallowed her, she needs to maintain straight during sleeping.

But she couldn't, she forgets and turns, and cries, after the pain hits her, i stayed up all the time, hugging her gently, singing songs for her, she cried and cried the whole time, the doctors have suggested to let her walk, and that makes stitches worse, but i want her to walk, i want her to forget the pain, every night before dozing off, i always grip on her palm, and we walk around the corridor, she struggles every night to sleep, and i couldn't sleep after hearing her cries, even if my eyes screams for sleep, my heart couldn't.

I shot opened my eyes, i glanced at her, she is sleeping straight, her eyes are open, "y/n"I called her out, and she turned to me, a loud hiss left her mouth, i immediately hugged her,
"WHY CAN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME Y/N"I yelled, she hissed again, her eyes shedding tears, "i-i fo-forgot"She mumbled, bursting out crying, making me hiss now, i wiped her tears, kissing her forehead, blowing on her belly, she bit her lower lip.

I raised my head, staring her face, her eyes tired, tired from everything, fed up from everyone, she is tired from being in pain, from the people around her, her lips quivering, eyes glossy, "now let's go to brush our teeth?"I announced, standing up from the bed, "baby do you wanna sleep more?"I asked, she shooked her head, extending her arms for me, i lifted her up in my arms, "now stop crying hmm"I mumbled, wiping her tears away.

Walking inside the bathroom, making her sit up on the sink, opening up the drawer, handing her the toothbrush, she stared the brush, before brushing, minutes passed and she is brushing silently, lost in her deep thoughts, staring the floor, i poured water on my palm, splashing it on her, she glared me, pouring water on her palm, "YEAH COME HERE"She yelled, i moved to her, leaning in for her to splash water on my face, she splashed it, i chuckled, "don't you dare to start the fight mr kim, only i can do that!"She said, i hummed, pouring toothpaste on my palm, smirking.

Gently cupping her cheek, rubbing it on her other cheek, she huffed, pouring the toothpaste on her palm, doing the same to me, suddenly the smile her beautiful face held, faded, we stared each other's eyes, the playful atmosphere vanished, and it's completely silence now, her eye shed a tear, i wiped it immediately away, she sniffed, clutching her belly, bursting out crying, she lowered her head, crying out, i gripped on her chin, raising her head.