Devil

♡︎

           ♫︎𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒆 𝑨𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒘♫︎

𝗗𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬!

♥︎

After the clinic incident, we were immediately kicked out of the clinic, because when a doctor walked in to check on felix, y/n was the one sleeping on the bed and not felix the patient, the doctor scolded us, and called the manager kind of person, and we were kicked out, they didn't even let felix in since they saw the CCTV what they did.

So it was more then embarrassing only for me, they were enjoying every second yelling, oh god she is insane, yesterday they literally broke every rule of the clinic, felix screamed into some deaf man's ear, and the deaf started to hear, first we ate the food from the canteen, for free, telling them that we patients, it still embarrasses me and we wore patient's attire, felix wore two dresses one on top, he said why not because it's free.

Small kid even played in the playground with some random kids, yesterday was iconic, i have never done these kind of things in my whole life, but yesterday i did, they were literally laughing on everyone, who were scolding them, for doing such things, the lady doctor almost called the cops, but thank god i have an identity.

Right now we are still in hospital attire, she is sleeping on my chest, we don't have any energy left, that we fell asleep on the couch, i heard a loud gasp, "TAEHYUNG!?"Jimin yelled, walking to us, "why are you two wearing these clothes?"He asked, with wide eyes, "don't even ask jimin, yesterday was something i can't explain"I replied, with a smile, shooking my head side to side.

"Did you two had umm in hospital?"Jimin asked, what is that umm?, PARK JIMIN!!, my eyes widened, i immediately shooked my head, "it wasn't what you think"I said, "then what happened, grandpa also looks tired?"He asked, i sighed, i glanced at her face, "felix fainted in grandpa's farm, he saw a wolf, so he was admitted there, suddenly small kid saw her some teachers there, and they annoyed them soo much for the marks, like they were literally running around the place, threatening their own teacher, GOD THESE KIDS ARE DEVILS!!, THEY LITERALLY MADE THEIR TEACHERS CRY, and after that we ate free food from canteen, pretending to be patients, when the doctor entered to check on felix, he wasn't there, because he was brushing so they kicked us out in the blink of an eye"I explained.

His eyes widen, mouth slightly parted,"tae-taehyung, you all did all of this in real?"He asked, i hummed, he sighed, "i'm going to make breakfast"He announced, walking away, she groaned, changing her position, the sun rays hitting her cute face, i tugged her hair behind which were covering her face, i kissed her forehead, suddenly she kissed my neck in her sleep, "i love you old man"She mumbled in her sleep, the door knocked loudly, jungkook waved at us, standing at the window, they are also wearing the same dress.