Together

♡︎

       ♫︎𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑊𝑒 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒                         𝑇𝑜𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟♫︎

                        𝑇𝑜𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟♫︎

♥︎

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

She gasped, palming my mouth, she looked around, "no one heard"She mumbled, attaching our foreheads, while she was still palming my mouth, i did the same, palming her mouth, she giggled, we stared at each other's eyes, now there is no going back, because i'm already deep inside this ocean.

Her eyes are everything to me, like the only light in darkness, suddenly she burst out laughing, her eyes glistening, i smiled ever soo widely, she looks soo cute, she pinched my cheek, "why are you palming my mouth?"She asked, still laughing, gripping on my shoulders, i wasn't able to answer since i'm lost into her beautiful smile.

Holding her waist, staring straight into her eyes, is all i want in my life, "stay with me forever please"I mumbled, hugging her tightly, she chuckled, "i will never leave you, never kim taehyung"She replied, kissing the tip of my nose, suddenly she gasped, ,"DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE HERE STRAIGHT FROM THE HOSPITAL?!!!"She yelled at me.

Making people around to look at us, i slowly shooked my head, but she caught me, how can she understand just by looking at my eyes, "LISTEN EVERYONE"Why she is yelling when they are already looking at us, "THIS GODZILLA SIZED MAN IS SOO CARELESS HE CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF!!"She yelled, people around chuckled, i admired her face, not hearing her words.

Her nose is the cutest nose i have ever seen, and her glistening doe eyes always hypnotizes me, her cute pink lips, suddenly i felt the urge to kiss them, and i did, she was yelling something but i cutted her off, pulling her to me, cupping her cheeks, kissing her, we parted, she glared me, i passed her my smile, "wait here, i'm coming okay"She said, running cutely out of here.

I giggled, laying on the bed, minutes passed, and she barged in, holding a tray in her hand, "daughter you forgot the change"An old man rushed in, "KEEP IT!!"She yelled, rushing to me with the tray, the old man smiled walking away, she sat up infront of me, "you know the japchae they serve in these flea markets are the best, now open your mouth"She said, extending a bite to me.

I smiled, opening up my mouth, "how's it?"She asked, i nodded my head, showing her a thumbs up, "it's really good"I replied, she smiled, feeding me another bite, some sauces are on my mouth, i was about to wipe them away, but she did it immediately with her thumb, "you have to rest, don't do anything and also jimin oppa have told me about everything, no need to worry, you got me"She said.

I just stared her face, "hoseok oppa is sorry, he also gave keys of his house in here for you and jimin oppa to live in, don't worry it's right infront of the house where i live"She said, as she clapped her hands happily, "now eat and sleep properly, they said we can take you after some hours, so now sleep and don't be stressed, everything is alright, we are going to be alright"She mumbled, suddenly she started to cough.