I Want You

♡︎

       ♫︎𝑰 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑬𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒓♫︎

♥︎

Me and taehyung are standing outside the surgery room, i couldn't help but to feel scared, after taehyung recovered from fever, the first thing he talked about her treatment to the doctors, and they suggested him to be done with the surgery as soon as possible, now here we are waiting for it to be done, the doctors said the surgery will kill most of the cancer cells, as she is in the first stage, she will be fine.

Three hours passed and we were still waiting for it to be done, the door slightly opened, and the doctor walked out, removing his mask, pulling out his gloves, he showed us a thumbs up, i immediately hugged old man, he hugged me back, "now you have to have lunch as you promised"He said.

We broke the hug, i sighed in relief, his guards behind already has ramyon in their hand, he grabbed it, handing it to me, i sat up, even if the world turns upside down, he won't forget anything, he sat up beside me, passing me a smile having his, after we were done with eating, i immediately rushed inside the room and he followed me behind.

We sat there for hours, waiting for her to wake up, and she did fluttered her eyes, "eomma"I called her name out, standing up, she slowly opened up her eyes, her palm slowly cupped my cheek, "y/n"She called me out back, i turned to old man, his phone started to ring and he walked out, i looked back at eomma, "i wanna tell you something"She said, i hummed, indicating her to say it already.

"You love eomma right?"She asked me, i immediately nodded my head, "will you come with eomma?, she needs no rejection"She said, i nodded my head, "of course eomma i'm going to live with you in our house untill you recover--"She cutted me off, "no, not our house, we are going to grandpa's house"She replied, i knitted my eyebrows.

"Wh-what d-do you mean?"I asked her, gulping, feeling suddenly scared, "divorce taehyung"She mumbled, i immediately let go of her palm, i hope i have heard her wrong, "leave him my daughter, it's for your own good"She mumbled again, i inhaled and exhaled, closing my eyes tightly, "you just had surgery, and i think you don't know what you are saying"I replied.

I gripped on the glass, pouring water in it, "i know what i'm saying, i'm not out of brain surgery, whatever i'm saying i know it"She replied back, i looked at her, my eye shed a tear, guess what?, i knew it this is going to happen, it feels like some nightmare to me, "EOMMA PLEASE SAY THAT YOU'RE LYING PLEASE SAY I'M DREAMING PLEASE SAY IT'S MY NIGHTMARE PLEASE EOMMA SAY SOMETHING WHY ARE YOU SILENT NOW???!!"I suddenly screamed out.

"It's the reality"She replied, with the most coldest face, tears flowed from my eyes, i stared her in disbelief, how can she stab me like that?, she got me forcefully married and now she wants us to be d-divorced forcefully, are we even the owner of our own lives or our mothers are controlling it?"EOMMA WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH OUR LIVES LIKE THAT DO YOU THINK IT'S SOME KIND OF VIDEO GAME??"I yelled at her.