FP

100k Special 💜Tysm Y'all<3

♡︎

       ♫︎𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑼 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑻𝒐 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑰𝒏 𝑴𝒚                 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑶 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅♫︎♥︎

                 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑶 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅♫︎
♥︎

"HIKING??!?"i yelled not believing what just jimin said, "yes and y/n have agreed to come"He replied, AISH THIS SMALL KID SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO WALK PROPERLY, "the loser will stay here in this forest all alone and remove all of the tents, are you in it?"He asked, i wanna smack his head with something hard, but grandpa is behind, why every evil idea comes from his side.

I sighed, frustrated, "where is she?"I asked jimin, "she was there sitting up with felix and taehyun"Replied jimin, pointing, i rushed to her, "we are not into any kind of hiking"I stated, grabbing her attention, she immediately whinned, "BUT I'M GOING YOU DON'T WANNA COME THEN DON'T COME!"She yelled, sticking her tongue at me, you will regret this later baby.

"If you fell once then i will throw you from the mountain!!"I threatened, tugging my hands into my pocket, she gasped, "no need to do that, she herself will fall from the mountain"Said felix, smirking, she rolled her eyes, "i will be the first one to step on the top"She replied, felix scoffed, "if you will win this hiking thingy, then i will shave my eyebrows off, and if you didn't step on the top then...ummm...FP!!!"Felix yelled out the last, she immediately bursted out crying dramatically, what is FP?, "NOO NOT THAT!!"Taehyun yelled, gasping.

Taehyun clutched his heart tightly, what is that FP?, she whinned, smacking felix's head, "OKAY THEN BET!!"She yelled, standing up from the piece of wood, she grabbed me by my shoulders, dragging me with her,
"WE WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE!!"I yelled, she whinned,
"I WILL GO AND THAT'S FINAL!!"She replied, crossing her arms, "THEY ARE GOING AT NIGHT AND I DON'T ALLOW YOU TO GO!"I yelled.

She sat up on the wooden chair, i stood infront of her, "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!"She jumped on my back, kissing my cheeks, i sighed, "okay, but be careful, don't hurt yourself, look forward when you walk, don't look around and also don't bump into things, be careful from the thorns, drink water--"She cutted me off, "aren't you coming with me?"She asked.

Yeah i'm going with her, i totally forgot about it, "how am i going to let you to go there alone"I replied, she smiled widely, hugging me tightly, "THANK YOU SOO MUCH OLD MAN-SSHII!!!!"She yelled, pinching my cheeks, "YOU ARE SOO CUTE!!"She yelled again, yeah i know, "NOW LET'S GET READY FOR HIKING!"She announced, rushing inside the tent, i followed her behind.

"Water check!, ramyon check!, lip balm check!, tae should we take the fan with us?"She asked, i facepalmed, "we only need water bottle y/n, and how can we take ramyon there, we don't have any hot water?"I replied, "we will add warm water in it and then we will keep it down the sun"She replied back, einstein is that you?, "yeah the sun will appear for you at night?"I asked, sarcastic, she gasped.