Gucci bag

♡︎

       ♫︎𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑰 𝑺𝒆𝒆 

                 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒎♫︎

♥︎

We are having the breakfast peacefully, i can't believe this small kid is quite today, i glanced at her and she rolled her eyes at me, she is giving me a silent treatment, oh god this small kid literally was hugging me the whole night and now she remembered that she have to be mad at me for two days, i shooked my head in disbelief, therapy is the least i could do for her, she stood up from the chair, leaving without glancing at me.

I also stood up from my chair, forcefully gripping on her shoulder, forcefully kissing her cheek, "good morning"I wished, she didn't replied, and walked away, i sighed, now i have to make it up for her, i resumed eating and my phone buzzed.

My Very Small Kid❤️❤️:

J

imin oppa i want
This bag--

Wow!, what a nice trick!, at the end she is the greatest small kid.

                                      I'm not jimin

Sorry wrong
Number mister😒
Lemme just-

Suddenly her profile disappeared, DID SHE JUST BLOCKED ME!?!!.

                                         Hello? y/n?
                                        ok i'm jimin
                                        now unblock me

But she didn't i immediately rushed to our room and barged in, "YEAH UNBLOCK ME Y/N!!"I yelled, she scoffed,"are you for real going to be mad at me for two days?"I asked, sitting up beside her on the bed, but she didn't answered, folding some clothes, "are you ignoring me?"I asked, snatching the shirt from her hands, which she was in about to fold, she stared me, "okay i thought that felix just got engaged, i know we bought gifts for them, but i thought that i will buy this gucci bag for his fiance, how's it?"I asked, showing her the photo which she sent me.

Her eyes widened, she gasped loudly, snatching the phone from my hand,
"YOU REALLY HAVE A DEATH WISH OLD MAN"She yelled, "yeah i was just asking why are you--"She cutted me off by a pillow straight on my face,
"GO AND BUY FOR HER BUT THEN DON'T COME BACK HOME!!"She yelled on top of her lungs, "relax i'm just--"She again cutted me off by the pillow straight on my face, i back hugged her, "calm down, calm down, i was just joking around"I mumbled, kissing her neck.

She hummed, leaning on me, "i'm still jelly"She mumbled with a pout, i chuckled, turning her around, "never ever try to give me a silent treatment otherwise you will not be able to walk for a whole month"I threatened, she gasped, pushing me away, "i'm still not fully fine with you now, go and buy me the gucci bag, then i will think about it"She replied, rolling up her sleeves, resuming working, when we literally have maids, i sighed, walking out of the room, not forgetting to give her a flying kiss.

I drove away to the mall, rushing out of the car, ughh where is her  'gUcCi bAg' now?, i stepped inside a store, and my eyes widened, i hid behind the counter guy, he is with a girl, WAIT!!, she is the accountant lady in my company, is he again flirting, but his face doesn't looks like one, park jimin is in a serious relationship, am i dreaming?, i walked out of the store, since there wasn't her bag, but still i found a breaking news, finally after searching for hours, i found her bag, i ordered them to pack the whole collection, and add her favorite chocolates and candies, they prepared it like a present.

I rushed out of the mall, buying some flowers for her on the way home, i guess these are enough to make it up for her, i stopped infront of our mansion, rushing in, there she is, sitting up on the dining table, having ramyon, legs on the chair, leaning on the chair, her eyes widened, she immediately jumped off the chair, "YOU ARE THE BEST!!"She yelled on top of her lungs, "i know"I mumbled, handing her the things, she was screaming everytime she opened a box, ughh this small kid is soo dramatic, "am i forgiven?"I asked, raising my eyebrow at her, she hugged me tightly, that i stumbled back.

She passed me a wide smile, sitting up on the table, eating up the chocolates, i sat up beside her, "you know i saw jimin with a girl"I informed, she stopped eating, "REALLY!?"She asked,  holding my shoulders, i nodded,"GOD HE WAS SINGLE JUST YESTERDAY"She yelled, shooking her head side to side, resuming eating her chocolates, i hummed, she is right, how time flies quickly, "let's ask him?"She asked, pulling out her phone, clicking a selfie with her brand new gucci bag, calling jimin afterwards, "HELLO OPPA ARE YOU DATING!?!"She immediately yelled, my eyes widen, why so straight forward?.

Jimin replied her something,"ENGAGEMENT THIS EARLY OPPA ARE YOU FOR REAL!?!"She yelled, is he getting engaged?, she talked with him for a while and hang up, "oppa said he will get engaged next week"Small kid informed, gripping on my both palm, i nodded, humming, "LET'S GOO!!'She yelled, standing up, rushing to somewhere, "YEAH BE CAREFUL!!"I yelled, she yelled some gibberish rushing away.

I stood up from the chair when my phone started to ring, i answered it, because i know who it is, "are you getting engaged?"I asked, as soon i answered, he hummed, "you know when i left for village with you, i tried to flirt with many girls, but i couldn't do it properly, and she missed me too, so that means we are in love"He explained, i didn't wanted to laugh, but i burst out laughing, he mumbled some curses, "the actual reason of calling you isn't my engagement, it's that lady"He said, and i immediately stopped laughing.

"What is it with her?"I asked, "the guards i have hired to eye her, said that she is sick from past few days, and she isn't stepping out of the house"Replied jimin, no!, i don't want her death to be like this, i groaned sitting up back on the chair, "anything else about her?"I asked, "nothing more, she is just inside her room locking up herself in"Jimin replied, i hissed, how can she give up like this?, i want the game to start.

𝗬/𝗡 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I opened up the wardrobe, he have bought this much dresses, i tried out some, it's jimin oppa's engagement, i should look like his sister, i pulled out a dress from my wardrobe, when my phone started to ring, it's unknown, i declined it, but it again started to ring, i again declined it, but it again started to ring, i huffed, answering it, "hello?"I spoke through the phone, "listen to me and don't cut the call, it depends on your husband's life"Answered the very familiar voice.

Th-that lady?, i was about to cut it, "decline it if you want him dead"She said, making me stop, what does she thinks about herself?, "shut your mouth, and don't ever dare to call me again"I replied, she chuckled, is she sick?,

"i didn't killed your child"She replied back.

"W-what?"I asked, my eyes widened, "if you wanna know then meet me in the cafe nearer your mansion, four pm tomorrow, don't let taehyung know"She ordered, and hanged up, "h-hello?, hello?, hello?"I said, glancing at the caller ID, she is lying, bu-but what if she is talking--is there someone else instead of he-her?.

*Just Talking*

Hoseok: ouch my heart hurts

Taehyung: you have a kidney attack