Different

♡︎

      ♫︎𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭            𝐁𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧♫︎

            𝐁𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧♫︎

♥︎

I watched from a far, she sat up inside the car, her eyes looking around, in search of me, i stared her face, i don't know when i will be able to have the view of it again, her car passed by me, there i saw her, crying out, closing her eyes tightly, my eyes shed tears, they aren't water, they are burning my skin, i stared at that car, disappearing.

It can't be right?, she left?, she will com-comeback taehyung don't worry, or else i'm going to run to her, i stared at that path from which her car drove away, minutes passed, and i was still there, staring the empty road, i'm missing her already, how am i going to survive now?, i sniffed and sobbed, still staring the path, only if they will get to know how badly i want her, only if they know i'm going through the hell, they wouldn't have snatched her from me.

That lady is the cause of all of this, she is ruining my life, she have ruined it before and she is still doing and she will keep on ruining it in the future, i can't stay at peace as long she is breathing, sparing a one last glance to the path, i got into the car, droving immediately away to the mansion.

Driving at the highest speed, even if i would die i have already faced death by witnessing her tears, harshly gripping on the steering wheel, i stopped infront of the mansion, where everything started, my every cry, my every scream, slamming the door behind harshly, i rushed inside the mansion, "WHERE ARE YOU HIDING NOW HUH??!!"I roared, appa who was sitting up on the couch looked at me.

I fisted my palm tightly, when that lady appeared infront of me, walking down the stairs, "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!!!!, DID YOU GOT YOUR SATISFACTION HUH???, ARE YOU ENJOYING YOUR FUCKING LIFE NOW???!, AFTER RUINING OTHERS TELL ME?, NOW YOUR HEART IS AT PEACE ISN'T IT??"I yelled on top of my lungs.

She scoffed, walking forward to me, "watch your mouth before speaking, i still have the tag of your mother"She replied, i gritted my teeth, panting heavily, "MOTHER???, HUH!?? MY MOTHER DIED AT THAT DAY WHEN SHE GAVE BIRTH TO ME!, YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING FLOP REPLACEMENT FOR HER"I yelled at her, moving forward to her, she moved backwards.

"WHY CAN'T YOU TREAT ME LIKE A HUMAN BEING!!, WHY CAN'T YOU LET ME LIVE IN PEACE WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU???, WHY ARE YOU THIS MUCH DESPERATE TO RUIN ME?!, WHY??!!!"I roared at her, as my red puffy eyes shed tears, she was taken aback completely, suddenly she gasped, palming her mouth, "oh no tae baby is crying?, no, no don't cry, your love is waiting for you there, you can't lose hope this early"She replied.

I fisted my palm tightly, closing my eyes, "your love is waiting for you to come and take her from that cheap village, i can't believe a grown up man like you is in fucking love with a dumb kid like her, she is an ignorant and stupid kid, she never deserved to live in between classy people like us"She said.