Blood

♡︎

        ♫︎𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑼𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔                       𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑼 & 𝑴𝒆♫︎♥︎

                  𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑼 & 𝑴𝒆♫︎
♥︎

After a tiring day, finally i will be able to have the view of my small kid's face, ughh i missed her soo much, i unlocked the door, why did she switched all of the lights off today?, i turned on the lights, it's silence today, usually she will be standing in here, crying or being angry at me, but today she isn't here.

I glanced inside the kitchen, the maid, she isn't also here, my heart rate increased, i immediately rushed to our room, she isn't here, the water is pouring inside the bathroom, so she is taking a shower, i kept my bag on the bed, i glanced at the clock, it's almost midnight twelve, why is she showering now?, i walked to the bathroom, knocking on the door, i knocked again but received no response, i again knocked, "Y/N?, Y/N? ARE YOU THERE?, Y/N!?!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?Y/N?, OH GOD WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING?!??, Y/N?, BABY?,Y/N--"My legs shaked when something made my feet wet.

BLOOD? BLOOD!!?, IT'S MIXED WITH WATER, i immediately broke the door, she is inside the bathtub, with bloody water all around her, i screamed her name, rushing to her, "Y/N??!!!!??!!, Y/N????"I tapped her cheeks multiple times, her eyes are closed, my hands shaked when i placed it on her nose to check her breath, i panted heavily, my eyes shed tears, she is breathing slightly, i pulled out my phone, calling the ambulance "HELLO COME HERE AT MY HOUSE I'M KIM TAEHYUNG! FAST P-PLEASE"I yelled, bursting out crying loudly, holding her closer to my heart.

I can't wait for the ambulance, i lifted her up in my arms, rushing inside my car, droving away, driving at the highest speed, once i walked inside the hospital, some nurses rushed to me, they made her lay on the wheel bed, taking her somewhere, the nurse closed the door, leaving me behind, standing infront of the door where my y/n is taken, i glanced down at my hands, they are shaking, am i alive?, i placed my palm on my heart, my heart is beating, then why i feel dead.

What happened?, was this all real?, i couldn't understand anything, my mind couldn't process anything, i ended up bursting out crying, curling up in the corner, my head feels heavy, i can't get where am i, my head it's eating me, i banged my head on the wall, i can't bear this, it's hurting my soul now, WHY EVERYTHING HAPPENED SOO SUDDEN????, i cried out louder, she bled a lot, m-my chi-child will be alright ri-right?, what is it, i screamed out, i can't get what is all of this, i felt a warm hand on my shoulder, i didn't looked at the person because i know it's jimin.

"Ev-everything will be ok-okay ta-taehyung--"I cutted him off,
"NOTHING IS OKAY JIMIN S-SHE WAS BLEEDING A LOT I CAN'T BE MORE USELESS THEN THIS I DIDN'T EVEN PROTECTED MY OWN CHILD AND WIFE SHE WAS CALLING ME BUT I WASN'T THERE FOR HER MY OWN BREATHS ARE HURTING ME JIMIN I CAN'T EVEN THINK ANYTHING M-MY Y/N"I bursted out crying loudly, he hugged me, patting my back.

I cried and cried the whole night, "taehyung change your clothes"Said jimin, i glanced down at myself, my suit is whole bloody, "my small kid will scold me if she will see these stains"I replied, tears streaming from my eyes, "she will be alright and your ch-child also"He said, i cried out harder, glancing at my palm, i wanted to hold my little diamond in them, but i can only see blood now.

The doctor walked out of the room, i immediately rushed to him, "who is the father?"Asked the doctor, jimin pointed at me, "we are sorry, we couldn't save the child, she was stabbed right where the head was"Replied the doctor, i just stared the doctor, bluntly, jimin slowly turned to me, i bit my shaky thumb, tears soaking it, my whole system is shaking, i can't understand if it's real or not.

Jimin walked to me, gripping on my shoulders, "have patience"Mumbled jimin, i stared the doctor and only the doctor, this is real, i'm living, everything around me is real, my breath hitched, n-no my small kid and child are home, he is lying to me, if i will run out of this hospital then everything will end, i tried to rush out, but jimin stopped me, "where are you going?"He asked, tears streaming from his eyes.

"To my home, you know my wife and child are waiting for me, i have to be quick"I replied, smiling at him, he hugged me tightly, sniffing, ,"PLEASE SAY IT'S A DREAM PLEASE PLEASE JIMIN SAY I'M DREAMING THIS IS ONLY MY NIGHTMARE PLEASE SAY MY CHILD IS ALRIGHT PLEASE PLEASE!!, I KNOW I'M GOING TO WAKE UP!!"I screamed out, pushing him away, "TAEHYUNG STOP IT!!"Jimin yelled, am i dreaming?, what is my life?, my surroundings are suffocating me, my head spinned, and i fell off, everything blacked out.

I shot opened my eyes, i looked around my surroundings, i'm in a hospital, i stood up, pulling out those wires connected to my body, even my blazer fell off, i rushed out of the room, jimin, appa, felix and taehyun with her mother standing, all of them has tears in their eyes, appa walked to me, hugging me, mumbling that everything will be alright, i broke the hug, "WHERE IS SHE?!?"I yelled, "she is inside and fine, you don't have to worry about anything taehyung"Said jimin, grabbing my shoulders making me sit up on the chair.

I already know the one behind this, and i swear i won't leave her this time, she have made me suffer all the time, and now she is still doing it to me, she will pay for every single tear, every drop of blood, for every single live, i was about to discuss with her about the name, but what i'm doing here?, sitting infront of a door, where she is laying inside in pain?, i can't be more useless then this, i couldn't do anything to save our little one, i burst out crying, she is in pain, my women is in pain, she is feeling extreme pain?, i can't even imagine the pain she faced, then how am i going to face her?.

Appa patted my back, "have patience"Said appa, i just stared straight, bluntly, jimin pulled out the glucose wire from my wrist, which i half tore, why they are asking me to have patience when patience are digged deep inside, i can't feel my heartbeat, i can't feel my surroundings, i can't feel anything, i feel numb, tears streaming from my eyes, my soul is pulled out of my body, but i'm still breathing, what am i?, my lungs isn't inhaling air anymore, it's inhaling needles, i feel ripped from inside.

She inside the bathtub, with all bloody water around her, is only inside my head, i fisted my palm, doing this to my family is her death move, i again bursted out crying, "m-my chi-child didn't do an-anything wh-why she dragged th-that in-in-innocent so-soul in this"I mumbled, appa hugged me, patting my back, i cried out loudly, my sobs echoing in the corridor, my hands shivering, i'm in dark, i'm in pain, i'm in hell.

*

*Sob* 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗔 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 *𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀* 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗺 𝗥𝗻.

*Just Talking*

Jimin:*singing with you*I Promise I'll Never Leave Your Love-

Taehyung: MY LUNGS IS BREATHING CAUSE OF YOU!

Jimin: WTF-THAT ISN'T THE LYRICS!!?

Taehyung: But They Are The Same*Wink*