Chapter 12 - Mysterious Ring

"Oh. Third rank spirit power? Father, then am I considered powerful?" That was what the little boy was most concerned about.

"Yes, you are. You are very powerful. My son is the most powerful of all. Starting tomorrow, Father will guide you on the fundamentals of spirit power training," Lan Xiao stroked his son's hair as he replied.

Lan Xuanyu was clever and adorable since young. He always attracted the tender affection of others.

"You've decided?" Nan Cheng pulled on Lan Xiao's sleeves.

Lan Xiao smiled. "I've said it before, I will take care of you and our son. I can afford to do it. It's better not to expose his secret."

"En, we will go according to your plan." Nan Cheng initiated a hug on her husband's arm. Despite his personal strength being inferior to hers, he was the genuine backbone of the family.

The most important thing for a man was to take responsibility.

After dinner, Lan Xuanyu was unable to fight off drowsiness, and so, he went to bed early.

He had his own small room; it was blue with a pointed roof.

A small bathroom and a three-meter square cloakroom.

It was extremely cozy and comfortable.

His bed frame was in the form of a spirit guidance sports car; it was Lan Xuanyu's dream of being a race car driver since he was four.

Upon seeing any spirit guidance sports cars, his eyes would turn remarkably bright.

Thus, his room was also decorated with all sorts of objects related to cars.

Lan Xuanyu fell into a deep, deep sleep.

Gradually, his tiny frame entered the dream world.

It was extremely blurred within as Lan Xuanyu could only make out a soft yet sweet-sounding cry, and faint haloes in the distance.

One of the haloes was gold, while the other was silver.

They hovered around him.

At the same time, his actual body started emitting a faintly discernible radiance, one without energy, yet was able to flicker with light.

Between gold and silver.

Just like when he was in the egg.

He fell into a deeper sleep, while the gold and silver light gradually receded.

As though nothing had happened.

But when the two halos completely disappeared, a white ring of light appeared silently beneath his feet and gradually rose up. At this time, his entire body suddenly released a faint gold light; a clear contrast against the white halo.

The halo gradually disappeared above his head.

But it wasn't over yet.

His body suddenly turned silver, and another halo of light slowly surged upward from his feet and climbed to his head.

Before completely disappearing.

The room plunged into darkness once more, but within the darkness, it seemed as though a small vortex had appeared within, devouring the surrounding lights, so much that even the moonlight from the outside was no longer able to cast its light on the floor.

Situated at Lan Xuanyu's lower abdomen, the vortex continued to absorb light for an unknown period of time before silently disappearing, and a dark blue ball soon floated out from his navel.