Chapter 40 - Two types of energy

Nana said, "I'll think of a way. Let me concentrate for a moment." As she spoke, she sat cross-legged in front of Lan Xuanyu. She carried him into her embrace and she pressed her right hand on his chest. She separated the two forces and she felt the changes inside of him at the same time.

Nan Cheng's tears came streaming down, she didn't expect that this would happen at all. She didn't blame Nana for the pressure she applied on him which caused the mutation, she understood that this was not her fault. Xuanyu was different, he was born from an egg!

The golden patterned Blue Silver Grass would be awakened someday and they were lucky that a Titled Douluo was here right now. If she was alone at home, she really would not know what to do.

Lan Xuanyu entered that unusual dream where he saw that many spots of lights once again. One of the lights was separated and the soft golden glow entered his body.

The golden and silver lights appeared to be clashing against one another and both were trying to drive the other party out. In the dark, there was also an invisible force trying to prevent them from driving each other out or even to collide.

Gradually, that invisible force began to spin and it pulled both the golden and silver forces along with it. It spun so rapidly and made those two rays of light become threads until it was no longer clearly separated like before.

The strands of golden and silver rays of lights spun faster and faster until one of its finest parts began to make a slight contact

When they came into contact, they immediately bounced apart like they had an electric shock but they knocked against one another again very soon.

Both of them wanted to engulf the other or at least drive them away but both forces were very similar and nobody could completely do what they wanted to do.

Gradually, those golden and silver strands began to wrap around each other like a braid as they were being entangled. It started with a small strand until the process became smoother. They continued to spin and were intertwined to the point that they made no distinction from one another. They had been blended and at the same time, no one was able to engulf the other.

He wasn't sure about how much time had gone by but through his keen observation, he was able to see the golden and silver strands turn into a tiny duo-colored vortex that circled around him until it was stabilized.

Nana opened her eyes and she retracted her right hand from his chest as she carried Lan Xuanyu up gently.

Lan Xiao and Nan Cheng were observing from the side and there was lethargy in their eyes.

Three days had gone by since that day. Only now did the golden and silver lines on Lan Xuanyu's face finally disappeared.

Nan Cheng wanted to question her but she was pulled back by Lan Xiao. He could tell that Lan Xuanyu's breathing was now stable and he's now far from danger.

Nana carried Little Xuanyu back into his own room and carefully placed him on the bed. She placed a blanket over him before she walked out quietly.