Chapter 26 - Interstellar flight

"Interstellar flights are relatively long and there is a certain degree of danger as well. Hence, we will need all passengers to cooperate with our space service crew to ensure that we arrive at our destination safely."

"On both sides of the seats, there are metal seat belts. They will buckle up automatically during take-off, bumps, landings, and crossing of wormholes. You will be prompted. Please do not panic. At the same time, in the process of take-off, landing, crossing of the wormhole, the protective cover will also close by itself and provide enough oxygen and control the pressure simultaneously. If you feel unwell, press the green button on the right-hand side. We will look at your condition and assist you immediately."

The audio clearly explained every matter they had to take note of, including the location of the rescue capsule. The so-called rescue capsule actually meant that there was no way of returning. It could only float around in the cosmos for a long time and wait for rescue.

"Spirit Masters, please note that if you need to cultivate in the spacecraft, please close the protective cover at your seat to prevent any disturbance to the other passengers. Kindly refrain from cultivating during take-off, landing or crossing of wormholes to prevent hurting yourselves."

The entire broadcast lasted for ten minutes but Lan Xuanyu enjoyed every second of it. Around him was a world of silvery-white and every seat was quickly filled up with passengers. The spacecraft seemed to have numerous levels and they were at the lowest level. I wonder what is it upstairs? Lan Xuanyu was a little curious. Lan Xiao told him that the levels above were more luxurious and the cost increases by five times at each level. It was said that the most luxurious seat was over a hundred times more than their seat at the ordinary cabin.

"Passengers, please take note. Passengers, please take note. The 7703 spacecraft will launch in ten minutes. Please return to your seats and remain seated. The seatbelts will buckle in five minutes."

The same announcement was repeated thrice and the tone was clearly more solemn each time. The low voice echoed in the air, giving one a sense of urgency.

Lan Xuanyu's family stayed put in their seats. Lan Xiao turned to his son and gave a reassuring smile, "Don't be nervous, there will be a stronger impact later but you'll feel alright once you're in the air."

"En." Lan Xuanyu nodded.

Three metal seat belts slowly fastened and adjusted the angle and position by itself, according to the different sizes of the passengers. It secured the passenger's chest, waist and legs, causing one to be stuck to the seat.

"Ready."

"Blast off!"

Just at this moment, a layer of faint light film was raised from both sides of Lan Xuanyu's seat and he was enclosed into the space where he was seated at. The protective cover was on!

The spacecraft had a strong power when it was taking off and in order to prevent the children from being unable to handle the pressure, all of the child seats would have its protective cover fully activated. Although the protective cover for adults was also activated, it wasn't as strong in order to conserve energy.