Chapter 34 - The nine dragons

Ripples appeared on the surface of the calm water and it spun swiftly from the inside out, producing a vortex inside the giant pool within seconds.

The people who were walking into the mall noticed the changed and exclaimed in surprise as they stopped to watch.

In the next moment, that circling vortex slowly moved upward until it separated itself from the pool.

"Water tornado?" Nan Cheng blurted out. She was a controller of ice elements and was naturally quite familiar with the water elements too. Being able to form a water tornado from a hundred meters away was not something an ordinary rank 6 Spirit Emperor could do.

This meant that this young girl next to her must be above the rank of a Spirit Emperor.

Furthermore, that water tornado continued rising and in a split second, its highest point reached the level close to where they're standing.

A silver light flashed in Nana's eyes and the center of the water tornado kept splashing as a water dragon slowly emerged and actually soared upward with a cry.

As they were standing quite close, Lan Xiao and his family could see everything clearly. That water dragon didn't only look like a dragon, it seemed very life-like; it had whiskers, claws, and scales. It was more than ten meters long, its eyes glistened as it circled around and caused a bit of chaos below.

But all of this was just the beginning. While everyone was in shock, the water vortex shrunk slightly and another water dragon appeared, followed by the third, and then the fourth...

All of the water in the fountain was used up when the ninth water dragon was formed and it flew around in the center of the mall, leaving only a gigantic water droplet that was five meters in diameter suspended in the middle of those beasts.

The nine water dragons were going around this hovering gigantic blue water droplet. It was a grand sight, there were people out looking through the railings of every storey and the staff in their shops ran out to look at it as well.

The customers were gasping in shock as they recorded it using their Soul Guidance communication devices. This was spectacular! They thought that it was a surprise planned by the mall.

And at this very moment, Lan Xiao and Nan Cheng were so stunned that they couldn't close their mouths. 'This... is this really done by Nana?'

'If it was really done by her, then what level of control did she have over the water elements, huh?'

Nana turned and looked at Lan Xiao and Nan Cheng. "Is this good enough?"

Nan Cheng asked with an investigative tone. "You... are you a Titled Douluo?"

Nana was taken aback. "Titled Douluo? I think so." She wasn't sure herself and she had only begun learning things about this world recently. She roughly knew what a Titled Douluo was and subconsciously, she thought that she wasn't one but she somehow felt a connection with this title. From Nan Cheng's earnest gaze, she felt that she should admit to it and this would allow the other party to accept her.