Chapter 28 - Tang Le and Xuanyu

At first, Bei Tianhong wasn't very pleased with the name Tang Le, but after meeting him in person, he felt that a name wasn't important for this person; he just had to sign a contract with him.

Le Lingtong glanced at Bei Tianhong, and he nodded toward her.

Le Lingtong pressed a button on her hand proudly and removed the starlight around Tang Le.

The lights went out, and that tall and slender man finally revealed his appearance.

And the second he revealed his appearance, Lan Xuanyu pointed at the screen.

It was also at this moment when there was total silence.

The smile on Lan Xiao's face disappeared, and he was in a daze. Nan Cheng stared blankly at the screen. At the press conference, all of the reporters were silent too.

He simply stood there in a well-ironed dark blue and yellow checkered formal suit. He had simple blue short hair, and it covered his forehead—simple and natural. Also, he didn't appear to have gone through any surgery. There wasn't a trace of makeup on his face because he really didn't need any at all.

His azure blue eyes reflected the silhouette of every person at the scene; his nose bridge was high and everything appeared so proportionate. His expression was calm, and there was a tinge of melancholy between his brows. Everyone's gaze was unintentionally drawn to him. It was as if he was a black hole, so it wasn't drawn to him; it was more like swallowed by him.

Reporters, especially female reporters, were already completely attracted to him.

Other than "perfect", they couldn't think of another adjective to describe this person before their eyes.

It wasn't that there weren't any handsome stars, but one that didn't have makeup on at all and was completely natural—this wasn't just simply handsome. Furthermore, he had that light melancholy temperament which made everyone pitied him and wanted to embrace him to console him, easing the sadness within him.

"Hello everyone, I am Tang Le." Tang Le nodded toward the reporters at the scene before he sat down again.

He sounded calm, but it had a natural magnetism to him, and it attracted everyone's attention.

"Hua——" The reporters were in a frenzy at this moment. The entire place became chaotic.

"Tang Le, Tang Le, how old are you this year?"

"Tang Le, you're so handsome! I want to be your fan."

"Tang Le, Tang Le... do you have a girlfriend?"

"Tang Le..."

In just a moment, there were countless questions pouring out from the reporters' mouths—it was almost earth-shattering. But Tang Le sat there calmly, and there wasn't even any drastic change in his expression.