Chapter 32 - Meeting Nana again

Nan Cheng was about to pay for the bill and lowered her head for a glance, but Lan Xuanyu had disappeared from their sides.

Lan Xiao laughed, "It's fine, he can't run that far. Handle the bill, I'll look for him."

The advanced hypermarket was installed with a perfect monitoring system, thus, it was impossible for any family to lose a child. Lan Xiao believed that Lan Xuanyu was being naughty and merely ran off somewhere.

Indeed, Lan Xuanyu just wanted to have some fun. At the moment, he stood inside a Garage kit shop and gazed at the kits with a face full of desire.

Dragon Emperor Douluo's golden garage kit had opened his interest in the detailed mold. 'But Mom previously said that we can only have one. All of these are rather expensive.'

His eyes landed on another silver kit with a gigantic pair of wings expanding from its back. Its head that was full of silver hair fluttered in the air and it wielded a silvery-white spear along with its purple eyes and a cartoonish face.

"Little boy, do you like this?" The salesperson had noticed him earlier. Seeing how good looking he was and that there was not too much of a crowd, she came over to humor him.

Lan Xuanyu nodded his head. "Aunty, can this silver Dragon Emperor Douluo be cheaper?" When he bought the Dragon Emperor Douluo previously, he saw the silver dragon emperor Douluo as well but having been restricted to only choose one, he chose the Dragon Emperor Douluo. At that time, Nan Cheng had mentioned that the two were a pair; the Silver Dragon Emperor Douluo was the Dragon Emperor Douluo's wife.

The salesperson laughed: "I can't help you with that. This is the 30th limited edition one; the armor was made using uncommon metals and we do not have the power to cut the price!"

"Oh." Lan Xuanyu pouted. "Thank you, Aunty. I will come back here in the future to buy it."

Seeing his adorable expression, the salesperson giggled. "But you have to be quick, there are very few of these limited edition ones left. We only have one of it here."

"Ah?" Lan Xuanyu became anxious, he had a deep liking for the kit.

"I'll take it." Right at this time, a sweet-sounding voice came up.

The salesperson stood up immediately and upon seeing the customer, her eyes lit up. "Woah, where did you buy your costume from? It looks so similar to the Silver Dragon Emperor Douluo."

Upon hearing that someone was interested in the only remaining set in the store, Lan Xuanyu instantly panicked and turned.

But when he saw his 'competitor', he was stunned. She had silver hair, purple eyes, and the same black mask.

"Aunty, it's you."

Nana looked at him with her gentle eyes before she knelt down and raised her hand. After some slight hesitation, she was no longer able to control herself as she caressed his adorable cheeks. "That's right! Do you like this kit? Aunty will give it to you as a gift."