Chapter 29 - Nana and Xuanyu

Lan Xiao commented unhappily, "Are you bewitched? It's fine if you're fangirling over some guy, but don't bring our son into it as well!"

Nan Cheng laughed. "Seems like someone is unable to accept this?"

Lan Xiao: "What is there to accept? He is not on any planets but on the motherland. I am truly unable to understand the mindset behind you fangirls."

Nan Cheng replied happily, "That is what you can't understand. It is a beautiful expectation. Tell me, who never had a Cinderella dream before? Since my son is also very good looking, I need to learn Tang Le's style of dressing up and have my son utilize it in the future... In the future, who knows how many young ladies will pounce on him. Just thinking about it makes me so happy! Then all I need to do is command our daughter-in-law with the household chores while I absolve myself from it!"

"Fine, you win. Your imagination flows so abundantly," Lan Xiao replied sincerely.

They sat in an ordinary restaurant. Although Heaven Dou Planet had its own unique food, the majority of its fauna and flora were transplanted from the mother planet like Heaven Luo Planet, thus the difference was not that great.

After resting for an entire day, the family of three headed for their first stop—the interstellar migration museum.

Heaven Dou Planet was the first official planet chosen for the migration and left many precious historical materials and data. At the same time, it was the prologue to Douluo Planet's migration plan. It held historic significance.

Heaven Dou Planet was an extremely peculiar planet. From space, it was in fact filled with two colors.

The eastern side constituted the ocean and was filled with various shades of blue. Strangely enough, some parts of the ocean contained saltwater and some contained freshwater. The water quality was considered relatively good.

The western side of the planet was completely made up of land with a few cracks that formed interweaving rivers.

Heaven Dou Planet was rich in minerals, and after transplanting a great majority of flora and fauna from the mother planet and having gone through years of expansion, the entire planet was able to flourish and thrive. Moreover, it was able to supply the federation with a large number of resources.

Lan Xuanyu had his eyes locked on a gigantic globe replica of Heaven Dou Planet with a height of over 10 meters upon entering the interstellar migration museum.

They engaged a guide and listened as he explained the history of Heaven Dou Planet.

"Ever since humans and spirit beasts began living harmoniously ten thousand years ago, we initiated a full-force effort in expanding interstellar migration. The human population and the number of spirit beasts rose rapidly. In that generation, although the mother planet was in the midst of evolving, the resource consumption was too large, thus calling an immediate action on the migration..."

The guide explained everything earnestly to them.

"These photographs are extremely valuable pieces of information left behind by the first exploration team that arrived in Heaven Dou Planet...

"These tablewares were brought from mother planet and were the very first to come ashore here.

"Please look this way. This is Blue Silver Grass. You must be curious as to why the Blue Silver Grass is being displayed here. In fact, the very first plant to be transplanted on Heaven Dou Planet was the Blue Silver Grass. Although Blue Silver Grass isn't a rare species, it possesses a tenacious vitality and adaptability. It is also able to purify the air. It was due to the efforts of the Blue Silver Grass that Heaven Dou Planet was able to have a future like this today. So, the contributions of the Blue Silver Grass cannot go unnoticed in interstellar migration."