Chapter-2 Hatred

5:30 am
Switching off the alarm clock you glance at your left side to see your husband still in the deep slumber. You woke up early as Jungkook leave for his office at sharp 7:00 and you have to prepare breakfast and arrange the things before he ask for them.

Being habitual you place a warm peck on his forehead before going towards the washroom.

Tying the knots of apron and making a messy bun you starts to gather the ingredients to make some waffles for him. Jungkook prefer light food for breakfast.

Getting to know about every single and small things about him is what you have done in these six months.

How he got annoyed because he can't make a simple tie. And now you do this for him everyday and fortunately he didn't complain about this.

And you really appreciate it and thanks god for giving you a little chance to be close to your husband.

It's not like you want him physically. Nah never in your dreams you had intended it. The only things which you always had expected are love,care and his heart . You want him but only when he wants.

Putting the glass of orange juice on dining table you went towards your shared bedroom to call your husband for breakfast. Slightly opening the room door you peak in and the sight of empty bed comes in front of your eyes.

He is taking bath I think.

After arranging the bed neatly you went towards the drawer and starts to take out his accessories and other things. Putting the grey suit on the bed you turn around but your breath hitched when you saw Jungkook coming out from the bathroom with only towel wrapped around his waist. His wet hairs and those toned eight packs.

What a blessing sight in the morning?

You immediately turned around when your both eyes met your heart starts to race as these types of moments makes you embarrassed and awkward.

You mentally scolded yourself for being a fool. You could feel your cheeks heating up.

"Wanna say something?"

His cold voice brought you back without turning around you answer him stuttering.

"Uh ab B-breakfast is ready come soon."

"Hmmm! can you now leave.I have to get ready."

He spoke in rude voice and you just nodded helplessly and comes out immediately.

After breakfast
You gave him his suitcase your eyes fall on his unbuttoned collar.

Glancing at him you spoke.
"J.jungkook your tie."

Without saying anything he handed you the tie. Stepping closer to him first you fixed his collar and start to do it ignoring the piercing gaze which he always gives you whenever you do it. And when you caught him staring at you he immediately divert them with a embarrassed face.

You don't know why he always do that?

But you like the little attention from your husband.

"Done."
You said brushing the collar last time moving backwards.

"Hmmm!I am leaving now."

"Ok take care,don't overwork yourself and drive safely."

With a nod he went out not minding to say some words to you. A sad sigh left from your mouth as you are expecting some caring words from your husband.

 A sad sigh left from your mouth as you are expecting some caring words from your husband

(Well not cold but HELLA CUTE DUDE 😂)

*Office*
"Come in."
Someone enter inside and spoke.

"Sir here is your lunch."
Jungkook divert his gaze from the laptop screen and look up just to see his secretary standing there with a box in his hand. He sigh as he knows who had send this.

Jungkook already had told y/n to not send lunch but she didn't listen to him. Such a stubborn girl. He mentally groans before saying.
"Leave it here."

His secretary obeyed and place the green box on his table and spoke.

"Sir can I say something?"

"What?"

"Sir you are really lucky that you have a wife like Mrs Jeon. She really cares about you. I mean she never misses a day without sending you your lunch."
Tony says with a small smile. The boy always brings the box in his boss office which the driver daily brings. And he really admired his boss's wife efforts and love.

"Done praising?"

The boys smile falls and he awkwardly nodded.

"Now get out,I don't have time for your bullshit talks."

The young boy look at his boss with disbelief look thinking how can someone not appreciate his wife's care and love for him. He shrugged it off and went out after a bow.

Jungkook looks at the closed door and gaze at the green box. Picking it up he harshly throw it in the dustbin with a angry look.

"I am the most unluckiest person in the world having her in my life."

"The girl destroyed my life,she snatched my all happiness,my love from me."

"And I will never forgive you Y/n."

"I hate you."

Jungkook never had think that,there is no intention or fault of y/n. Infact she did not even know that his husband used to have a lover. And he is hating her without any reason.

His phone rings.
Taking a deep breath he answered it placing it near his ear.

"Hello mom."

"Jungkook how are you dear?"
A exciting voice spoke.

"Nothing just tir......."

"What about y/n? How is she? Are you taking good care of her?"

Jungkook scoff in disbelief. From the day he got married with y/n his mom starts to take more care about her rather than her own son.

You also snatch my parents from me y/n.

"She is doing good,between why did you call?"He asked as he don't want to listen more about his wife.

"I wanted to inform you that tomorrow evening your cousin's are coming back and they will stay with you two for some time."

"Really that's good."

"You don't have any problem right?"

"Why would I have? Infact I am excited to meet them after so long."

"That's good just wanted to inform you. Now I will hang up."

"Ok mom take care of yourself and dad too."

"You too son and also behave properly with y/n."

Jungkook roll his eyes.
"Yeah yeah,bye."

"Bye."

I Love Kookie😂

Jungkook's Reaction 👇