Chapter-4 Guets are here

Next day.

As jungkook told y/n woke him up early.She gave him the things and now he is all ready to leave. Y/n is making his tie.Clearing her throat she spoke.

"Uh j.jungkook when will your cousin's arrive?"

"Till evening their flight will land at 4:30 pm so they will reach by 6:00pm."

"Oh ubb that's great."
Jungkook frowned seeing her being nervous.

"Do you wanna say something else?"
This always amaze her how he everytime get to know that she wanna say something else too.

"Actually your cousin's are coming, I need to buy something. I am thinking to make something special for them. So..."

Before she could complete Jungkook take out his wallet and give her his black card.

"Here buy anything you need just make sure everything will be perfect."

"Don't worry I won't let you down."
She said smiling while Jungkook stares at her.He can't deny that her smile is beautiful.

Shaking his thoughts away he spoke
"Are you done? I am getting late."

"Oh yeah....ummm...done."
She said and about to back away,l when her eyes fall on his head. She comes closer to him and lift her hand but he back away and said.

"W.what are you doing?"
"Don't worry,it just there is something in your hair."She remove a piece of paper and show him.
"See."

"Hmmm I am leaving now. If you want to go somewhere tell driver he will take you."He said taking his suitcase.

"Ok. Bye take care."

Jungkook turned on his heels and strode out.

"Why my heart have to beat like this,
Whenever she comes closer?"

Evening-3:30 Pm
Y/n came back home after grocery shopping and other things which she will need. She took a quick shower and starts to prepare for the guests.

She ask Mrs Kim about their favourites. Total three people will come. Two girls and one boy.

Leena,Bora and Zaid.
These three are highly qualified in education. Bora In Medical,Zaid Wants to become pilot and leena's dream is to become A k pop star.

Meanwhile in office.

His meeting ended at 2:30pm.

Jungkook went in his cabin and starts to look the files. The meeting was successful. He signed a new deal. Of Course who didn't want to work with the youngest and most successful CEO.

While working his stomach growled. He remembers that after breakfast he didn't eat anything. He looks on his table to find the lunch box which y/n always sends for him. But to his surprise there was no box on his table toady.

Jungkook dialled to his secretary.
"Tony come to my cabin now."

In just a minute the door opened and Tony was standing in front of His boss.
"Sir you called me!".