Chapter-34 Perfect Morning Pose

"Are you sure?"
"Yes aunt,he is not the same cold and rude jungkook we used to know. This one is different. Believe me now he wants y/n in his life infact it's was always like this but just realized late." Taehyung said and told everything what jungkook said after hearing which Mrs Jeon sighed in relief.

"Thank God,I thought I ruined my y/n's life. Trust me,even I had a single idea that jungkook will treat her like this after marriage. I would never let this marriage happen. Bless Leena who told me everything about them."

"Aunt,the entire fault was not Jungkook's.
You should've have supported him and his love not had forced him to marry someone else without his consent. I know it was not your intention but it ruined three lives." Taehyung said politely to which Mrs Jeon nodded in sadness. He just wants to make her realize their mistake.

"You are right taehyung. It was our fault too by not prioritizing our son's happiness.I just wanted best for y/n because she was left with no one beside her but in it I forgot what my son want or should I say just ignored even after knowing whom he wanted in his life."

"Aishh aunt!" Taehyung wiped her tears gently cup her face.

"There is no point of regretting about your past mistakes. Jungkook and y/n are doing a fresh start let's support them. You already know we can never change our past but at least we can take a lesson from it and make our future beautiful."
Mrs nodded while sniffing and look at taehyung eyes praising him.

"Why aren't you my son? Let me just adopt you." Taehyung nervously laughed at this.

"What are you saying aunt? You already have jungkook."

"I don't want that cold iceberg."
"And I have no interest in being Jungkook's step brother. I am ok with best friend title." Taehyung said loudly and run out of the room.

-------**------**------**------

Jungkook was giving y/n medicines when she asked something.

"Jungkook!" He just hummed.
"What about tomorrow's plan?"

"Tomorrow! Nothing new same schedule of attending meetings and another day of firing few more lazy employees. Jungkook said with a serious face which will never change and the girl knows it.

"You forgot? For tomorrow we decided to go with Bora and others for shopping. They are leaving for US day after tomorrow." Jungkook put the glass on bedside table and look at y/n thinking something.

"Oh yeah! Actually I informed them about your ankle injury and they said not to worry. The three will do shopping by themselves."

"B-but I wanted to go,I promised to bora that I will help her in shopping and spend the whole day with her. She must be feeling...." Y/n was blabbering and not having any another option jungkook put his finger on her lips.

"Shhh! Just sleep."He said in deep voice and she straight lay down on bed without saying anything further. Jungkook covered her with blanket while adjusting pillow under her head he suddenly stopped and looked at her.

Her breath become heavy as he bend down more to her level and straight look into her eyes.
"Such a obedient wife."

Her now widened eyes met his dark brown eyes. He removed some hairs falling on her face and the gentle touch make her feel loved. The moment was euphoric and it was making both of them crazy. Jungkook backed away and said.

"Let's just sleep." He laid down to another side maintaining a proper distance as he don't wants his wife to feel uncomfortable.

After a minute of silence he again looked at her and said something which turned her face into a ripen tomato.