Chapter-28 His Chance

"Let's give each other another chance.

Jungkook stops the car and come out of it before heading towards the flower shop situated ahead of him.

"If you can't express your feelings then use flowers,they are best in it."
Jungkook remembered his secretary's words. Surprisingly jungkook decided to ask help from Tony. Who was more than happy to help his boss.

His eyes fall upon the delicate hues, their soft and fragile beauty can attract anyone towards them. With gaze still lingering on them jungkook finally stopped,touching the delicate petals.

"How can I help you sir?" The florist asked.

"Uhm!" Jungkook went into deep thinking. The boy have no knowledge about flowers neither have any idea what to say or buy.

He look up with a embarrassed smile
"Can you please help me in selecting one?" Florist couldn't help but chuckle at his adorable actions.

"Of course,that's why we are here for.
So who is the special one,your girlfriend?" Florist asked with a cheeky smile.

Jungkook look down at the beautiful, red rose before saying with a soft smile."No! I want to buy for my wife."

Florist mentally cooed.
"What's her favorite flower?"

Jungkook's smile fell down at this question. Favorite flower? He don't know or actually he had never asked.

He close his eyes before opening them and look at the florist.
"We are starting a new chapter of our life. Give me something which can represent this meaning well."

Florist nodded with a soft smile and went to other area before coming back with a small bouquet  combination of both white and pink roses.

Jungkook take it from her hand and look at her in order to know about them

"White and pink roses symbolize loyalty,a fresh start, appreciation and respect. Start your new beginning by showing your true intention and appreciation by giving her this."

Jungkook's heart filled with joy after hearing this. That's what he wants,to appreciate his wife for always staying by his side even after he neglected her existence.

He wants to return back the loyalty and respect she showed to him. The painful six month journey of them now ended and today is a new beginning,a fresh start of their life.

-------**-------**-------**-------**------**-------

Jungkook ring the door bell with a racing heart. His grip tightened on the small bouquet in his hand.

He was nervous and impatient.

Jeon Jungkook is feeling like this after so long. He is going to do something different and it's making him positively giddy.