Chapter-19 Mrs Jeon

"Let me introduce her! Meet my wife Jeon Y/n."
As soon as these words comes out of his mouth,lia's jaw dropped. She couldn't be able to believe on her ears. What she heard just now? The most handsome,famous businessman Jeon Jungkook is already married.

After hearing this,her all hope were shattered. Where was she is dreaming to claim him as today she got a chance and here he already have a wife.

That's how in a single second her chance being taken away,that too on her birthday.
How sad!

Jimin was also surprised hearing Jungkook. However he was expecting the girl as Jungkook's wife. So it didn't effected him much. But he was also thinking how a girl like her is Jungkook's wife. By saying this he means, Jungkook is a cold guy who doesn't show affection at all while the girl resembling innocence and purity just like a white lily.

Park Jimin forget he is admiring someone else's wife. It's not like he have some bad intentions. He noticed this so he thought.

Meanwhile no words could describe her state. It feels she went to another world. The girl was dazed yet confused how to express the mixed emotions.

Should she feel happy about jungkook
introducing her wife or feel sad that he is just pretending? He hates her,then why he is doing this? Being all soft and caring.

"Looks like you all are interacting well."
Mr Min said approaching them. They all passed a small smile which was obviously fake except y/n.

"Mr Jeon you didn't took anything. Let me call waiter."
Mr Min was about to call someone when Jungkook interrupted him.

"Ahh there is no need of it mr min. I don't want anything. " Jungkook denied politely. But Mr min was too stubborn to accept it.

"Famous businessman in a party but having nothing,it's doesn't feel good. At Least take a glass for show off."
Mr Min basically joked on which no one laughed except his own daughter.

Jungkook hissed at the old man's stubbornness. He doesn't want to seem as a rude after again denying him,not after the man is behaving too respectful.

He look at the girl in his arms before bowing down his head a little as she was small compared to him.

"Do you want something?"
The girl was looking down not after hearing him. Her breath hitched when she notice his face close to her. Even it was not that close but enough for her heart to thump loudly.

His dark orbs were staring directly at her. It feels like she lost in that moment.

"Why are you making it so difficult for me jungkook? How would I able to distance from you,if you continue to be so caring towards me? I know it's all fake, everything is a drama to be pit in front of people. Then why still I can't control my heart?"

"How long will I able to pretend to ignore my feelings and how long will you pretend to be a good husband?"

"I wish everything was real."

When jungkook notice y/n not saying anything and just staring at him. He was about to lost himself in her mesmerizing eyes but handle his unfamiliar emotions. Slightly clearing his throat he call her name once again.

"Y/n!"
He was sounding so maybe its the effect of these emotions he is feeling right now. Jungkook was confused yet have no idea what name should he give to these feelings?

Y/n snapped back to reality and notice others looking at them. She look down feeling embarrassed trying to calm her heart before answering calmly.

"Water."
Jungkook nodded in acknowledgement and turns to look at Mr min to tell him about his wife's preference.