Chapter-14 It Hurts So Bad

When you wanna go away from a particular person,but god keep giving you many reasons to be close with him or her. What will you feel? How will you react? Can't express! Hard to describe the frustration,the suffocation,the helplessness, making you feel nothing but restless yet ashamed that still you are hoping for something from him. This same thing is happening with y/n. Where she is maintaining distance from Jungkook respecting the fact that her husband hates her. She don't wanna make him perceive that she is invading in his life or according to him ruining it.

Finally after a four hour of long drive,they all reached Busan. In Between,they stopped at a restaurant to boost themselves. Except the trio, Jungkook and y/n both are silent during the route,who were busy fighting with their own feelings and emotions,which didn't get unnoticed by Zaid. The boy put his efforts to make y/n and Jungkook enjoy with them,but when your heart is not happy then how you will show interests. Her mind was only filled with Jungkook's word. They both frequently steal glances of each other with sad and longing eyes.

They enter in a hotel which Jungkook booked for them to stay. After Registering their name on the counter area, receptionist gave them their room keys. Saying to meet later,all parted their ways and left for their assigned rooms. Don't know what to do or where to go y/n follow Jungkook silently. It's her first time to saw outside world and staying in a hotel. The girl never saw how actually outside world is.

Jungkook opened the room door and y/n follows him inside with her luggage. The room was very big and bright yet cosy with a large sized bed,with two small frames attached behind the walls,black and brown curtains hanging on window,having a silky material. White bed sheets with matching pillows,a small leather sofa on the left side of it was a small study like table. Also the room have a attached washroom.

Jungkook placed luggage on the sofa and look at y/n who was busy looking around. He cleared his throat and spoke.
"You must be tired freshen up,till then I will order some food."

"Hmm!" Y/n wants to tell that he should freshen up first but no one words comes out. It's like she lost the interest to talk and recommend her opinion. So not showing any disagreement,she grab her luggage to take out a dress.

While getting lack of emotion from her make Jungkook look at her in sadness. He knows he had hurted her,infact that's what he is doing from the first day of their marriage.... right? The Little efforts she used to put to talk with him,oh how badly he is missing that. In early days this used to piss him off but now he wish to return back to those days and return the same efforts. Atleast he could have tried or have tried another chance on his Destiny. How shameful that he didn't even treated his wife like a normal human. Jungkook didn't wanted to say those words to her that night,but the suffocation and deep emotion overpowered his patience and now he is cursing for losing his control.

After y/n, Jungkook also changed into casuals. Right now he was arranging the necessary documents which will be required in tomorrow's meeting. While y/n was unpacking his luggage and shifting the material into cupboard. After everything was settled y/n thought to place the empty luggage above the cupboard as Jungkook don't like thing on inappropriate places. Zipping it she grab it and tried to place but due to short height the girl was failing miserably.

Hearing some crashing sounds, Jungkook shift eyes from the file before they fall on his wife who was struggling to put the luggage. Her legs were stretched terribly which worried the boy,what if she got a muscle cramp.

"WATCH OUT!" The luggage which slipped out from y/n's hand grip was about to fall down when at the last moment jungkook stop it from his one hand,while other one grab y/n from her waist pulling her towards himself. While the girl couldn't be able to get what just happened in few seconds. Right now she could feel herself in warm embrace of her husband.