Chapter-25 Dinner With Her

"Kookie what's your plan after school?" An excited girl asked her boyfriend who is just beside her eating his lunch.

"Hyungs have decided to hang out so gonna join them." A teenage Jungkook answered with no excitation on his face.

"Why?"
"Nothing special just I thought maybe we could spend some time with each other."

"Uh sorry mia I can't deny hyungs now. Maybe if you had told me earlier I wouldn't agree to this plan." Jungkook was apologetic.

"It's ok kookie. If not today then on weekend,what's say?"

Mia was a kind person and perfect girlfriend. It's a fact and even jungkook can't deny it. She was  understanding, caring and loving but

But y/n....she is different.

What's special and unique about her is that she understands him without him saying anything. Take care of him even after what he told her on the first day after them getting married.

"To the outside world we are married couple but inside this house we are nothing but strangers."

His jaw clenched remembering his own bitter words.

Mia was a beautiful past,someone he never regretted to meet nor he will ever.

And y/n,his present and future which he ruined with his foolishness.

The past which he never forgot and the present in which he never lived.

Altogether, Jungkook's life is a big mess for which only he is responsible and he is well aware about it.

Only if he was aware of his actions.
Not only he messed up his own life,he dragged y/n into this too and somewhere still is doing.

His heart is suffocating.

"Are you busy?" The voice bring him back to sense and make him realize he was blankly staring at nothing.

He came here for distraction only to get lost,lost in the thoughts of his stupid life.

Jungkook look up and found y/n standing by the door looking innocent as always. One more thing unique about her.

Her innocence.
It always captivates him.

Which he can admire only when she do his tie. Maybe that's the reason he doesn't try to learn this simple work.

"No,you have something to say?" His tone low and soft something which she loves to hear but it's too rare.

"You didn't come to eat. S-so I just wanna ask about dinner. Do you want me to bring it here for you?"

Jungkook went silent for some seconds before he asked.
"Is s-she still here?"

It didn't take much time for y/n to understand what he means.

"N-no,she is gone " Jungkook hummed in response and then answered.

"I would like to have my dinner here."
Y/n nodded in acknowledgement and turns around to go.

"Y/n!" She turned back in an instant.

"Yes!"
"Bring yours too." He stare into her eyes before diverting them back to his laptop.

Y/n is returning back to kitchen lost in her thoughts when Bora calls her. She look up and found herself in the dining area.

When did she reached here?

Bora and Zaid looking at her while Leena was minding her own business which is eating food.