Chapter-16 Her unsuccessful attempt

Clock showing 6:45am of morning. It's still fifteen minutes left for Jungkook to do any remaining work or grab things before leaving for meeting. Presently the boy was standing in front of mirror while his hands were busy in adjusting his brown locks. Today he was dressed up in a sapphire blue colored suit,paired up with white shirt, matching blue tie and a pair of dress boot.

Indeed Jungkook is the most handsome and sexiest man in whole business industry.

But they also know how cold hearted he is.

It's not like something or someone changed him or because of it he give cold shoulder to his wife. No, definitely not.

People can control you,only when you let them.

They boy was like this from the start,less talkative,lack in showing emotions,no idea how to comfort,to care about someone.

He intentionally doesn't behave cold towards his wife, sometimes even behave rude. Jungkook was always like this cold and rude,maybe that's the reason he lost so many important people's in his life. Because he is not sweet,caring, loving according to them.

A knock on door force the girl to divert her eyes which were busy admiring his handsome husband secretly. She was silently standing in the corner, noticing every activity of her husband with soft eyes. The girl is waiting for the time,when she'll be able to admire her husband as much as she want, without having the fear of getting caught.

No matter what she can never stop her own eyes to not betray her. When you are in love, everything betrays you, including you, yourself.

Y/n knows that she won't get anything in return. At last she will left behind with a broken heart and unbearable pain. No matter what will happen, nothing can stop her from admiring her love.

She don't know if she ever will be able to hold him in her arms but At Least she can secure him in her heart.

Yes it hurts to not be able to hold him even he is close,but it's not her fault. She is just loving him.

She is drowning, losing her breath but who knows one day he will become the reason of her existence.

Call her unlucky for not getting the love she is showing in return but isn't it beautiful to experience it,no expectations......just pure love.

Wiping the lone tear which was about to escape from her eyes,y/n went to open the door. Turns out it was leena who was knocking early morning. Despite feeling vulnerable,y/n forced to pass a small smile to her not to seem rude, which the arrogant leena deliberately ignored and entered inside like she owns the place.

Her lips stretched like a rubber once her eyes caught the figure she wants to see.

"Kookie!"
Jungkook hissed at her high pitched tone. Can't the girl speak slowly?

"Leena! What are you doing here?"
Jungkook asked turning around, taking his mobile which was placed on bed.

"Today is your meeting right? So I thought to wish you. Best of luck Kookie."
The girl spoke chirping like a happy bird. Similar to those girl who wishes their boyfriends on exam day. Jungkook passed a fake smile, later mentally rolled his eyes at his cousins annoying behaviour.

"There is no need to do. Still thank you."
With a cold tone Jungkook said and tilted his head to look at his dear wife with a tie in his hand.

"Y/n I am getting late,here do this."
While y/n was still stood there even after being called out by Jungkook. Something was going on in her mind.

"Y/n I am saying something." The boy repeated,as he perceived her motionless state. Jungkook frowned when she avoided the eye contact. She was looking nervous.