Chapter-11 Demanding

Two days later
Neatly folding the ironed suits and some casuals clothes,y/n arranged them in the black suitcase.She grab the files,placed on the nightstand before putting them on the clothes and zip the chain.

Y/n released a deep sigh,after finishing Jungkook's packing. Now it's time to pack her clothes. Today Jungkook returned more than early well from some days the ravenette is doing this. Which is pretty strange.
During lunch time he informed everyone about the meeting he have in Busan. Along with the business stuff they can also do picnic there as his cousin's wanted to take them somewhere.

And the person who was more excited than anyone else was Leena.

Y/n was folding the clothes mindlessly. Her mind is surrounded by the heavy cloud of thoughts. Separating herself from him is not easy but the girl is giving her best to not create more Hatred inside his husband for herself. He already have so much.

A shaky breath escape, remembering the bitter words.

I Hate You y/n!
Jungkook used to Love someone else!
Not A perfect partner!
He never wanted her!

"What will happen,if I Ask him about her?"
The girl never questioned him about anything but now she can't take it. Her heart is burning in desperation to eagerly know about the reason behind his cold shoulder and did he actually love that girl. Was she never meant something for him?

She will not stop herself today.

Y/n secretly swipe her thumb,around the corner of her eyes as the bathroom door got opened.

"Done with packing?" She heard him behind her and in response she could only shake her head in no.

Jungkook hummed before taking steps towards the large cupboard. If he could have seen,the nervous look on his wife's face,who is staring at his back while continuously questioning herself.

At last she gave up. With a little bit of courage, y/n called him slowly.
"J... Jungkook!"

"Hmm!" Not giving a minor attention, Jungkook answered. His hands were busy in searching something in the drawers of cupboard.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Hmm go ahead!" He close the cupboard and return back with a blue file in his hand. Jungkook settled down on the edge of bed and starts to go through the details. Without acknowledging the nervous yet scared figure.

Tracing her wet tongue on her dried lips,y/n tried to speak.
"Uhmm....Yo..you know...that day....your ....I mean Leena was saying."

"What? Speak clearly and faster. If you just keep sluttering like this,then sorry,I don't have time."
His tone was showing, irritation.

"When you had time for me? Never!"

Y/n closed her eyes,before speaking.
"Do you really had a lover before?"

There was a long silence for straight two minutes. The girl gulp,and opened her eyes slowly only to get startled, finding Jungkook now standing on his feet while clutching the file tightly in his hand.

His dark eyes met her Frightened ones, sending chills down to her body.

Did she say something wrong?
No! The girl just want answers. And today he have to give answer to her every question and insecurity. She don't wanna live in dark anymore.

"Does mia was really your first love?" Ignoring the building pain in her heart,due to the word y/n again open her mouth.

"D...Do you still love her?"
Her breaths becomes heavy. The pain in throat was increasing. Thinking of the possibility, Jungkook still loving her making the girl weak.