Chapter-12 If They Could

"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM HERE. IT'S YOU WHO RUINED MY LIFE!"

The grip of her fingers, loosened from the collar. While from Jungkook's sudden outburst,the girl flinched and the words he said affected her to the core of heart. She trembled in fear and get shocked due to Jungkook's aura.

Today he was completely different.

"You snatched everything from me."
Y/n couldn't understand the meaning of his these words. Isn't it she who needs to spoke these words. After marrying him,she lost herself,her heart,her smile........ everything..

Jungkook glance at her who was now standing like a statue with no movement
only her eyes were fixed on him. As the boy don't wanna loose his control more which she already did. He pushed her away from him and turn his face,away probably don't wanna show her his vulnerable state. Y/n was blankly staring at his back. Surely,the words he let out pierced her fragile heart.

Y/n doesn't seems to understand what actually she snatched from him. She don't remember. Infact,she had never put a demand. She had never ever asked anything from him.

The girl pushed the confusion away and asked.
"M..me? What I had snatched from you j.. Jungkook? I have always prayed for your happiness. You shall get what you want in your life these were the only words in my prayers for you."

The girl said her thoughts. Her voice was calm but still hoarse.

"WHAT'S THE USE OF THOSE PRAYERS,AFTER MY EVERYTHING GOT RUINED AND SNATCHED. WHAT'S THE PROFIT OF YOUR THOSE WISE WORDS,WHEN YOU ARE THE ONLY REASON BEHIND MY EVERY SADNESS?"

Jungkook shouted in anger. He got so blind in his anger,that the boy didn't even notice what he is actually saying.

He didn't notice the effect of the bitter words he let out,on the girl infront of him.

Jungkook completely lost his mind seeing the same confusion on y/n's face. She was still and kept looking at him,like she couldn't be able to get meaning of his single word.

Y/n shake her head in denial and answered with a great difficulty.
"N...no! I didn't do anything. I always wanted your happiness. Y...you are lying."

She protested against the fake accusations,he is putting on her. Her steps were going back. Jungkook grab y/n by her shoulders and make her stand still on its place. She starts to throw punches on his chest still blabbering the same sentence and saying he is lying.

"IT'S NOT A LIE. IT'S REALITY! BECAUSE OF YOU I LOST MY FIRST LOVE. JUST BECAUSE OF YOU WE BOTH HAVE TO SEPARATE"

With trembling lips,y/n uttered.
"I was not aware of this. I...never knew you already have someone in your life."

Jungkook harshly pull her closer and whispered with so much bitterness, staring directly into her teary eyes. Y/n could only see hatred for herself in his eyes and it was fucking unbearable.
"Still You was the reason. I have to go away from her,as dad give more importance to you but not his own son's happiness. Along with my love you also take my parents away from me."

These accusations is making her weak. If Jungkook had not hold her,she might be on the floor by now. The both hearts were paining.

Tears flow from both of their eyes. Y/n attach her forehead with his. They both close their eyes, blaming the condition of that time, for their messed up life. If y/n's dad didn't had died at that time,maybe nothing of like this could had happened. Maybe their paths,will be different. Maybe they both would be with their loved ones.

But with whom they are kidding........ destiny!!!!
Maybe!

No one can predict what will happen in next second. We can never know what's in our destiny.

"It was never my intention J..jungkook.
If I knew you already have someone in your heart,I swear.......I never agreed to this marriage."

"But it had already done right? There is nothing you could do now. I wish I had never met you. That was the worst moment of my life."

More tears flow down and her heart tightened more, making it difficult for her to breathe. The hatred from her own husband was too much for her. She can't believe, Jungkook is regretting the time so much when they had their first encounter.

Why this have to happen with her? With Them!

Jungkook push y/n away and spoke.
"I wish I could go back in the time, could change everything so maybe we both have been together today.....and happy"

Jungkook wipes the tear harshly and went out. It was the first time y/n had show something different on Jungkook's face,except the coldness. Sadly it was only pain. Her heart clenched for being the reason of his tears,his sadness.

If she had ask about Jungkook's opinion before the marriage then maybe today,they both didn't have to suffer. He wouldn't have lost his lover,he wouldn't have hate her this much.

Their life wouldn't be a big mess.

But what about her? The girl had never wanted to be a reason of separating two lovers. It wasn't her mistake that her appa,and Mr Jeon turn out to be friends.
It wasn't her doing that mr Jeon suddenly announced their marriage. Infact in this she also had to suffer,infact it's she who suffer the most. The girl lost her only family her father. She didn't recovered from the tragedy,then suddenly Mr Jeon choose her to be his daughter in law.

She couldn't be able to gather herself completely,from her lost then how could she ask the other's opinion. She could only thought that maybe she will found another reason to start a new life. And she find the reason in her sudden arranged husband.............Jeon Jungkook.

Was she really a selfish?

But her love for him was SELFLESS.

She loved without any greed.

Her one sided SELFLESS LOVE

Hope you all had enjoyed

Comment your opinions 😃

Comment, follow and vote bears 🐻

Your author

Jungkook and y/n both are suffering 😭
Btw twankuuuuu for 3k read counts 🤩