Chapter-30 Best friend

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Y/n greeted with a small bow wearing a small,shy smile on her face. Seok-Jin gasped loudly and stood up from his seat with a dramatic expression.

"Aigoo! My daughter-in-law is beautiful just like me." Jungkook faced palmed himself at the elders dramatic words while y/n smiled in confusion.

"Hyung!"
"Yes I know I am a little more beautiful. No need to remind me dear. Not every truth is to tell.

"Stop speaking rubbish hyung! Jungkook said feeling done.

"Why,why,why? I am just stating worldwide facts. And where are your manners? You just can't interrupt someone who is older than you. Don't you know who am I?" Jin starts scolding in his famous rap style. During this,every part of his body was dancing. Y/n covered her mouth finding this scene so funny.

"You are just an old man." Jungkook unintentionally said it out loud. Hearing thisJin's nose stats to flare up and his face turned red in anger.

Before he could snap on the younger who has already assumed that today is his last day someone interrupted them.

"Woohoo,family drama! What a welcoming scene!" Every head snapped in that particular direction.

"Taehyungie hyung!

An excited Jungkook run towards the man who was flashing his unique, boxy smile and engulfed him in a tight hug. The other returned the warm gesture.

"I thought you didn't come.""How can I not come to meet you all? I was just parking the car then mom called."

"Thank god you are here hyung. Otherwise I have to deal with Jin hyung alone." Jungkook slightly pouted.

Taehyung couldn't resist his adorable action and end up pinching his cheek.

"Excuse me,I can hear you." Jin asserted.

"Like I care." Jungkook blurted coolly.

Taehyung giggled and they both approached other family members standing there. Mr and Mrs Kim hugged Taehyung, welcoming him.

"Chimmy you here too?" Taehyung was surprised to see his best friend here.

"Jin hyung dragged me here with himself."

"Ok voo enough seeing familiar faces now you need to meet the most special person of today's night. Our kookies wife and my beautiful daughter-in-law." Jin announced excitedly yet proudly.

"You have a son and you didn't told your brother?" Taehyung gasped dramatically.

"As you already don't know." Jin shrugged.

"Anyways,where is she?" Jin pointed to the girl standing there. Taehyung's smile fell down when he saw her face while y/n already have few tears in her eyes. Her tears of sadness falling down as she sobbed.