Chapter-24 Mia Or Y/n

"Hello!"

The beautiful girl greeted with a sweet smile however,her nervous gaze didn't go unnoticed by y/n nonetheless she didn't think much and greeted back to the unknown girl about whom she has no idea. Who she is?

The confusion soon flew away when a excited voice called out from behind her.

"Mia!"

Y/n's heart dropped yet it squeezed painfully hearing the so familiar name. She look at the girl again with shaky gaze while she give a tight squeeze to her own hand trying her very best to control her emotions.

In front of her husband's lover.

Leena who is looking the most excited one among all of them practically jumped on mia giving her a tight hug. While others keep stood there frozen.

Y/n never saw Leena smiling so widely yet genuinely. Infact,among all three cousin's she is the one who was bitter with her and used to give rude replies.

"Oh my goodness mia, I am so happy to see you here." Leena happily stated as she once again wrapped her arms around her best friend who smiled at this warm gesture.

"I know Leena you are happy to see me but you need to let me go because I seriously can't breathe." Mia said in a muffled tone and finally breathe in peace as Leena pulled away from hug.

"I am sorry but I am just you know so so happy. After all, we are seeing each other after so many months. I can't believe you left all of us and didn't even tried to contact us, seriously?"

The moment Leena said this Mia's head turn towards whose eyes were obviously on her. That doesn't last long when he looked away causing the girl to duck her head down.

"Anyways,you are here it's enough. Come on,don't you want to meet others? Everyone is here,let's go."
Leena dragged the girl and y/n follow them with thumping heart.

She is afraid.

"Guys see who is here,mia."

"What? Why all your faces looks like you saw a ghost? It's mia our best friend." Leena said noticing their stiff figures.

Bore come forward with a smile and hugged her same goes to zaid. While Jungkook still didn't show any reaction. His eyes were everywhere except her. He couldn't gather the courage to stare in eyes of the same person who once used to mean so much to him.

Yet still he couldn't! His heart was beating insanely while there was a nervous feeling deep inside him. After so long he is seeing her......his lover.

There is so many chaos going inside him but his face was still expressionless. Above all of these he is feeling anxious and only one face was roaming in his mind.

His wife.

"Uhmm hi jungkook,how are you?" Mia spoke as she perceived his motionless state. His appearance seems different from the jungkook she used to know. He appears cold.

She wonders what changed?

"Hi,I'm good." Just three words and he didn't mind to talk further.

"Kookie,this is not how you talk with the person who used to be so special in your life and maybe still is." The next moment she received a knowing glare from jungkook indicating her to stop saying nonsense which she deliberately ignored and chuckled internally.

Y/n's mind went blank at leena's word. She gulped down the weird feeling.

What if she is here for jungkook?

Sensing the thick tension in environment Bora come forward and stand facing mia whose eyes diverted from jungkook to her. Her lips stretched into a small smile.