Chapter 1

Shannon's P.O.V.
"You know you're gonna regret this in the morning!" Jess said loudly over the blaring music. Yes, for sure I would regret this in the morning considering that tomorrow is the first shooting day of this project I was suppose to debut in as co-head director which is so huge for me and a big deal. But with my stupid decisions, I decided to celebrate my birthday with a blast.

"Leave her alone Jess! Its her birthday, she's supposed to get drunk." Alex nudged Jess away from me and gave me another shot which I took immediately scrunching my nose as I felt the burning sensation run through my chest.

"Alright! I'm going to the ladies room. I need to pee." I announced.

"More like to find ladies!" Alex shouts making me chuckle and shook my head. She's always extra. I stumble through the dancing crowd slowly feeling the consequences of my decisions. Mark's going to kill me tomorrow morning.

After I did my thing in the ladies' room. I decided to go to the bar to get some drink. Its not a good idea but I haven't gone out and have this much fun since I don't remember. So I sat by the bar and called the attention of the bartender.

"What can I get you?"

"Just a martini" I said before looking around to see my friends dancing like crazy on the dance floor. Its nice to see them have a good time.

"Here you go" He hands me my drink and I took a sip of it before setting it back to the bar top.

"Wait a minute, are you Shannon?" I turn my head up making me regret it because my vision started to get unsteady.

"You're Shannon Beveridge right?" He exclaimed and I'm surprised he recognized me considering I've been inactive for about a year now.

"Yea, I'm afraid I am."

"Woah, I'm a fan by the way.I always watch your videos. I'm Patrick." He holds his hand out and I shook it gladly. "Nice to meet you."

"Do you come here a lot?" I shook my head as I took another sip of my drink.

"No, But the place is cool though." He nods at the same time I hear my friends screams coming in so I turn to the direction and they were stumbling to people as they made their way towards me making me laugh.

"You're getting drinks without me!" Alex shouted as she sat down on the stool across me as Jess stood next to me looking so sober still.

"Hey Patrick, giver her what she wants." Alex literally flirted her order with Patrick before turning to us with a questionable look.

"He's hot!" Jess and I snorted with laughter. After a round of drinks. I feel myself getting and getting more intoxicated so its a signal for me to go home.

"We should get going." I slurred. Its a good thing that Jess is not that drunk because if she is, I really don't know if we would be able to make it home considering Alex almost got us kicked out of the club earlier.

"Well, that slut deserves it!" Alex slurred on the ride home. I sat back on my seat as Alex rants about this girl she had a fight earlier. I don't recall what it was about because my head was already in a haze. But even with the amount of alcohol that's running through my veins, I can't help but think that I have such cool friends. They stayed with me even after Cari and I broke up and that's all I could ask for. I must say this birthday is well spent though I know I'll be in big trouble tomorrow.

————————
Well guess what, I was totally right about last night. I might've been an hour late for the first sequences of the scenes that we'll be filming for today. Not just because of the fact that I woke up late but also because of the worst headache I felt in my entire life. So I might've had some words from Mark earlier and got in so much trouble. He was so pissed that he kept his distance with me the whole morning up until now to be honest. But maybe its better than him screaming in my face for people to hear.