Chapter 38

"So how was your day?" I smiled as I placed the camera on the bedside table opening my arms as Elizabeth cuddles to me. We finally got home after a long day. After the event we had an after party at the headquarters. I had one martini and that was it, the twins were trying to get me drunk but Elizabeth was watching me like a hawk so their plan didn't work and for some reason I'm glad it didn't. Besides the fact that I'm under CBD, I really don't feel like getting drunk tonight.

"Perfect and you were just beautiful up until now." She smiles as I give her a kiss before trying to get cozy in bed turning to her.

"Sorry I had a moment earlier before the event."

"That's okay honey, you just scared the shit out of me when I felt your breathing." I let out a small smile remembering how she rushed out of the room to get my CBD. "What happened there?"

"Well there's so much people around and they kept rushing and everything got me so overwhelmed and I got so lost on what was going on. I didn't even knew I was having a panic attack until I was on that chair."

"Then I'm glad I packed your CBD. You almost forgot it again at home." I gave her a smile before letting out a sigh pulling her closer into my arms, it sends me comfort whenever I most needed it.

"I'm glad you did sweetheart, thank you so much for that."  I placed a soft kiss on top of her head and to her lips. Her hands traveling to my neck as she pulls away with a smile on her face before giving me a set of kisses on the lips again making me smile

"What's with all the kisses baby?" She giggles placing another peck on my lips before looking into my eyes.

"You were amazing today honey, really."

"What did I do?" I smiled just staring in those jade eyes of hers.

"I don't know, I just love seeing your relationship with my sisters. They love you baby."

"You make it sound so rare for your sisters to like someone sweetheart. Do they scare people they don't like?" I chuckled earning a slap on the chest before she rolls her eyes at me.

"No its not like that, they tend to just keep their distance. But now, every fucking time I'd pick up a phone call from them. The first thing they will ask is if I'm with you and its annoying but at the same time its special to me." She smiles sweetly stroking my cheek and I just found myself getting lost in those eyes.

"Well, I love them sweetheart even though they found it a hobby teasing me all the time." She giggles sending music to my ears. Suddenly my phone rings on the bedside table at the same time Elizabeth's phone does the same too. We exchanged looks before taking our phones. I've got a bunch of messages and notifications on Instagram. I opened one from Alex.

OMG! You two are fucking cute! I just saw the pictures from the CFDA and damn Shan you smoking hot on that leather suit. Stay safe you guys, we missed you! Say hi to Lizzie for me.

"Babe, the pictures are up from earlier." I hear Elizabeth say making me turn to her. I placed my phone back on the bedside table before moving closer so I can see the pictures placing a kiss on top of her head as her hand travels to the side of my face stroking my cheek. I smile as my eyes landed on the picture where I kissed her head before she scrolls to the other pictures then went back to that picture saving it in her Camera roll making my smile grew wider.

"Well, it looks like we have unofficially gone public now." She moves closer to me just looking at the pictures and I find it so adorable.

"Well, how can I help myself if my date is smoking hot and I just love you."She then looks up to me and give me the sweetest smile.