Chapter 33

"Shannon you keep putting junk food on the cart." She sighs as I dropped some Korean noodles that I really want to try, the spicy ones, in the cart. Maybe have a video with Peach and Jess while we eat it cause I doubt Elizabeth's going to do it with me. She hates junk food.

"Like really all we have at home are greens and fish and fruits and healthy stuff. Can I just have a little corner for my junk please." I stuck my bottom lip out while I pull down my sunglasses a bit revealing some puppy dog eyes. She rolls her eyes her eyes before playfully slapping my arm.

I let out a victory smile as she started making her way towards the pasta corner and that excites me thinking the pasta she made me eat when we first talked to each other.

"You're making me pasta?" I jumped like an excited child beside her making her laugh holding my arms to stop me from jumping.

"Can you fucking stop honey, I cant. You're catching attention." She whispered yelling at me.

"Oh right, I forgot your famous." She rolls her eyes again making me giggle. God, I love annoying this woman.

"I'm not making you pasta. I'm making pasta for your mom."

"Well, I'm saying it now she's gonna love it and she's gonna love you." I say making that sweet smile appear on her face.

"You think so?" I looked at her in disbelief. Is she for real. Like did she even have to ask me that.

"Uh, Duh. I know so and everyone loves you Lizzie" She quirks an eyebrow upon hearing her nickname coming from me. She scrunched her nose and slowly shakes her head in disapproval

"Yea, thought so. That feels so weird." She giggles trying to reach for some pasta noodles so I stood beside her and reached it for myself before giving it to her earning a wink and a million dollar smile.

"Stick with calling me by my full name honey. I love it that way." She says casually and that made me felt proud in some way. Well, basically everyone calls her Lizzie cause she wants them to call her that but she rather wants me to call her by her real name instead of her nickname and that's really special to me

"Sweetie, I'm gonna get some beer. I'll meet you at the- where will I meet you?"

"I'm going to get some milk after this."

"Okay, I'll just meet you there." I said before looking around and saw no attention towards us so I gave her a quick peck on the top of her head before walking away nonchalantly like nothing happened as I head to the drinks station getting some beers. I need this when I have a tough day at work.

"Shannon?" I turn around at the sound of my name and saw a group of teenagers who I'm not familiar with.

"It is you, can we take a picture with you? We always watch your videos on Youtube, they're very inspiring especially for us." I smiled upon hearing that. That really means a lot to be honest.

"Aww, you guys are so sweet. Let's take that picture." I was waiting for someone to hand me a phone but one of them stood in front of us and I just. I can't we should all be in the picture.

"Uh-uh, Come give me the phone. We should all be in this one." I said as I squeezed the beer cans in my arms trying to hold them in place while I take the phone from the guy, setting it up to a selfie.

"Okay, ready 1,2,3" I snap the photo and just went on. I don't even know how many pictures did I take. I smiled at them as I return the phone to the guy.

"Thank you so much can we get a hug?" I raised my brows and looked at the beer cans in my arms.

"Wait, I need to just put these down." I mutter to myself placing them on one of the shelves beside me. "Come on, bring it in." I said opening my arms as they rushed towards me squeezing me tight. I don't really like hugs but this feels nice.