Chapter 16

It's been two weeks since that day and since then I've put all my time on work. I've kept myself busy to keep myself sane. I work day and night. When I'm not shooting for the show, its either, I have meetings and sometimes I'll do content for my videos. I'm so worked up that its probably worrying because I tend to skip meals and not sleep at all but somehow it keeps my mind off from her and our current situation.

I haven't had a proper talk with Elizabeth since that day. She would text and I'll send her a short reply and that was it. It's not like I'm avoiding her or something it's just that I don't want to be miserable because that affects my work and that won't make anything better. But I make sure everyday that she's being taken care of through Mark. The rumors had died down eventually and still we haven't got to talk about it. I miss her though. I miss her so much it hurts and now I've been stressing all day because I get to see her tonight, hopefully, and I don't really know how that will go.

It's Mark's Birthday and he wants us all,including Jess and Alex, to have a night out and have some drinks later tonight. The good news there is I get to see Elizabeth and somehow have a talk with her but the bad news is, I have a 10 o'clock call time tomorrow for the shooting of Alyson's music video so its best to not get drunk tonight.

We've just finished the last sequence for the day and now we're just getting ready to go home. Jess is picking me up and just hang in my house just to kill the time. Since, its Mark's Birthday,  the management of the club Jess is working at says that she should work on the set today which is cool.

"Shannon, you're ride's here!" I turn to Kelly's voice and saw Jess and Alex waving at me from the car making me smile so I grabbed my thing and walk ahead.

"See you later, Kelly" She gives me a wink as I pass her by. I opened the back door and got in immediately. Alex's voice rings in my ears as the car starts moving.

"I'm so hyped for tonight! Woot woot!" I shake my head in disbelief as I released a laugh. She really likes parties there's no denying on that.

"We're finally going to meet Shannon's girlfriend."

"Stop it, She's not my girlfriend."

"Well, that's because you're fucking dork." I rolled my eyes at them. I am not a dork, I'm just giving her some space.

"Yea, Shannon. What's holding you back? Robbie's out of the picture, there's probably men lined up for your girl. Don't you think its time to get your shit together."

"I don't know guys, don't you think its too soon. Well, she just broke off an engagement and its not even a month since that happened."

"You just have to chill Shannon. Just let things happen. Don't fucking hold back, you will regret it someday. I'm telling you." I let out a sigh before taking out of my phone in my pocket as I felt it go off. It's a message from her.

Hey Shan bee. I know you're busy but I just want to let you know that I'm looking forward for tonight. I'll see you okay. I miss you!

I smiled as I read the text over and over again. It's only now, I realized how I fucking miss her. I've been so caught up in work and other things that I didn't have a time to even look at my phone and reply to all her messages, which I felt really bad about up until now. So maybe this is really the perfect time for us to talk.

I miss you too! I'll see you tonight. Jess and Alex are coming. They're excited to meet you.

"Mark is being spoiled by my management today." I put my phone back in my pocket as I look up to Jess through the rear view mirror quite intrigued about the topic. "They just told me that there will be a special live performance they prepared tonight after my set. They won't tell me who it is and that's a very shitty thing to do."