XIX - Babysitter

Bone Cells it read, making Crowley sigh. He truly wasn't in the best mood.

 "Crowley should be with her by now

"Crowley should be with her by now." Morpheus pushed himself off his throne as Matthews voice echoed through the empty halls. The Raven had just come back from London and an awkward talk with a Demon.

"If he didn't have a car accident on the way-" Matthew tried to joke, so his master would be looking at him a bit less stressed. "He was driving down those foggy streets like a maniac." The Raven kept going.

The possibility of Crowley not being able to attend his job didn't much calm Morpheus, but he cherished Matthew's good intentions.

"I'll give Squatterbloat a visit then. He'll hopefully lose sight of those who enter Hell," He closed his eyes, holding on to his helmet. "And those who leave it."
Matthew croaked in good luck to his master, flying on top his abandoned throne.

"If she's back, my Lord. What will you do? She will be half-demon after all."

Morpheus turned back to his Raven,
not even considering what the other questioned. Was she able to live here?

"My dream will stay with me, immortal in my Realm." He said, his voice rough steel.
"And those that have made her suffer,"
His eyes darkened, a pool of black, soon to be masked by his dark helm.

"They shall be punished."

Matthew took a step back, intimidated by the words of the endless, bending his head in submission.

Till the Raven dared to look up once more, Lord Morpheus was gone.

 I was staring against the gruesome black walls, all rusted, scratched and painted with red color I'd estimated to be organs, blood and some other demon body liquids I didn't want to think about

My lips were busted, my temples feeling close to imploding. I didn't know if my nose was broken, if my ribs were, but the Demons clearly hadn't stopped hitting me once I'd been knocked out into sleep before the bone cells, close to fists reach.