XXV - Devil's Bargain

Chapter XXI - Siblings Recap:

(If someone knows the artist, pls comment!)

Lucifer Morningstar:

"I shall destroy you one time, but I'd much rather like to see you and your siblings fight from near distance. It's surprisingly entertaining." Lucifer giggled once more, walking over to the balcony, looking down at her children. "I'll come visit you on Earth. And you'll bring my half-demon.
Maybe we'll find an exchange." She spoke brightly. "Or maybe, Morpheus, I shall ruin you."

 It was when I woke in the same library, Morpheus still holding me inside his arms, that a high-pitched voice rang through our ears

"Oh I can't believe it," Aziraphale called. "It's really him!" Crowley stood right next to him, still not impressed of the affectionate words his friend send out to anyone but him. "Yeah, er, fine. But that's not what we wanted to tell them."

Me and Morpheus exchanged looks, a soft smile plastering itself on our faces for having the same thought.
He turned for Crowley then, obviously content that I had spoken myself out to my mother. Found a way to stay with him.

We were almost there. My dreams were not far out of reach, and yet-
"There is something, er, I gotta tell you, m'lord." Crowley fidgeted on his feet, as if the Demon were on holy church grounds. "Er, you might want to stop being so enthusiastic." Crowley said once more, dreading the news.

Morpheus smile faded same as mine did, making me look at my beloved in question. I took a step forward, the silence making the tension build to its maximum in the library.

"Tell us then." I said. "Go on, Crowley. Spit it out!" The Demon shrugged, raising both his brows in apologetic tone. "Er, well, Satan is kinda on her way." He spoke. My eyes grew wide.