XXII - Punishment

SPECIAL APPEARANCE:
AZIRAPHALE ♡
aka. Angel, "friend" of Crowley

➤ "Have you ever been to the Ritz with an Angel and a Demon?"

"Have you ever been to the Ritz with an Angel and a Demon?"

 "Crowley?" "Angel

"Crowley?" "Angel." I sat quite perplexed in the backseat of the car, Crowley having forced me to switch seats with the man coming out of the bookshop in confused hurry. He looked sweeter than anything I'd seen the last couple days in hell. His hair white, his clothes all warm coffee tones.
He was quite relaxing on the eye after all that gruesome folk down in hell.

"You are 30 minutes late, Crowley."
Anthony Crowley rolled his head back, sighing heavy. "I'm a demon, Angel, it would be weird should I ever be punctual."
The Angel took it as a nice little excuse, before getting into the car. He didn't get far, halting, his eyes shooting to mine first through the rearview mirror, then across his shoulder.

"Oh God, what happened to your face?"
He exclaimed, to which I could only shrug at him. Oh, oh no, "I'm alright!" I quickly added. I adapted Crowley's stupid shrug.

"That's what you're going to ask her first? What happened to your face?" The Angel looked quite insulted by Crowley's remark, but the Demon kept going.

"What are you doing in this car? Why are you here? Crowley! She knows we've formed forbidden alliances!" Crowley pointed out to him, to which the Angel's eyes grew twice their size.

"Well, you wouldn't bring someone here to- to expose us? Would you?" Crowley shrugged once again, a side grin plastered to his face, turning back to his steering wheel once more. "Better hold on Angel."
I said, before Crowley could hit his foot against the gas pedal once more.
He nodded at me, a knowing smile on his face. "Trust me, I will never get used to it."

(A/N: YOu Go TOO FAst fOr me, CroWLEY)

Crowley hit against the gas pedal, it wouldn't make me wonder should he break it through one day. I leaned forward between the two front seats, holding on to the both of them. "I'm Lolita by the way!"
Crowley nodded at the Angel, having forgotten to properly introduce us. A demon was a demon. "Yeah, er, that is kind of a mini-job for Morpheus." I smiled at the mentioning of his name.