XXI - Siblings

➤ "Where is Morpheus?"
"Good question."

  "Beelzebub

  "Beelzebub. You're late." The Demon seemed confused by Morpheus deep
voice invading her conscious. She turned for them at the gates, trying to find the enemy of their Boss, whilst the enemy was already within.

"I'll find my own way in." His voice echoed once more, to which Beelzebub almost screamed out of frustration. "I'm the leader of the forces of Hell! You can't disrespect-" "I already did."

The voice was behind her now, making her turn. "Oh, you little piece of-"
But Morpheus had already vanished.
She made her way back to her Sovereign almost running, trying to get there before the Lord of Dreams could arrive unexpected and all blame would crash down on her.

(A/N I'm laughing so hard rn just imagine her running through hell to get to Satan first, wtf is going on here)

Morpheus had not really left Beelzebub, he still needed someone to show him the right directions. He only made himself appear between dream and reality, so she wouldn't grasp his being around her.

Morpheus had come to Lucifer because he knew he had to fight for what was his.
She might be free for now, with Crowley taking care of her, but it wouldn't be long until Lucifer came knocking again.
Lucifer, or any other demon down in hell.

When Beelzebub arrived before the Sovereigns gates, Morpheus took over once more, making himself appear besides her in a quick rush. Beelzebub walked blindly towards the throne hall, not even aware that the King of Dreams was walking close to her. Once they entered the throne hall, Lucifer Morningstar turned, burning Morpheus with her eyes.

Beelzebub on the other hand, tried to breath in and out to not pass out, trying to call when- "Greetings Lucifer Morningstar." Beelzebub was shaken besides the Dreamlord. "Beelzebub was so kind to lead me here." He bend his head shortly, quickly, a weak smile plastered on his face.

"Greetings, Dreamlord." Morningstar answered, returning a much brighter smile.
"Beelzebub. Leave." The Demon didn't have to be told twice, rushing out of the tension packed hall.

"I heard you stole what was mine?"
Lucifer said, fluttering her stunning black wings to make herself ready for a possible exchange. "Yours? You tend to forget she was made in my world." His eyes darkened on the Sovereign, Morningstar taking in the Lords expression.

She could only offer him a manic giggle.
"I would have never thought that you'd grow so attached to a little demon like her." She clicked her tongue, looking the Lord up and down, whilst confusion was splaying out on his angular futures.

"She is no demon." "Yet she is. Her father was a demon." It was then that Morningstar offered the possibility to Morpheus, that she had been pulling the threads all along.