Prologue

THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL!

Running with big steps and she isn't aware of where she is going as she just got a chance to escape from somewhere where she saw something extremely horrible and it's playing with her mind restlessly, she is panting heavily. She keeps running with her cat named Jerry until her legs give up, a huge piece of wooden stick hits her toe and she falls on the ground with a loud thud.

She winches in pain and some tears accumulate at the corner of her eyes. She clutches her chest and pants heavily as her breathing is not becoming stable, her chest is heaving up and down violently. She clutches her feet and sees her toe is bleeding.

Her lips quiver, chin scrunches up and she bursts into tears so hard. “It’s hurting—” She sobs hard and lets out a shaky breath as the pain is unbearable. The cat mewls loudly and quickly jumps on her lap. She is not just feeling the physical pain but the internal pain too, her mind is blank, she is too scared to process anything. It affected her badly.

“Why am I so unlucky? Why?” She sobs harder and tears the hem of her dress to wrap it around her feet to stop the bleeding. She has to run again and escape this so-called fairy land which seems to be like hell for her, at least tonight she insisted on her to think this way. The guy she starts to love, little by little is actually showing his true features. He is—insane.

She can’t possibly spend her whole life with an insane guy who just—just—she can't even think about it now what she just observe earlier. She doesn’t know how to calm herself down and how to process everything.

She gets up from the ground and clutches the ginger cat into her chest and begins to run again, suddenly she bumps into someone and she gasps loudly. She stumbles back and is about to fall but a pair of hands wrapped around her tiny delicate body and pulled her closer to his chest.

J-jungkook” She gasps again and a tiny bit of hope flashes over her destroyed mind. Maybe Jungkook can help, to escape. At least for a few times she has left in her. He would never believe her but she should at least try. She needs time. She Clean know how much time she will need to accept everything.

“Jungkook, please help me—” She clutches Jungkook’s collar while Jungkook is staring at the girl emotionlessly. He is burning with the desire of revenge. “I—I know you—you hate me but save me this time please. I promise I will never show my face to you ever again but please help me. I need to escape for now. You wouldn't believe what I just saw—” She says helplessly and tears are messing with her cheeks.

Jungkook’s pupil is delighted with a different kind of emotion but it changes so fast that Aleena isn’t able to catch that. “Sure, Leena. I will help you to escape from that bastard.” He smiles gently and clutches her cheek gently, he wipes the tear from her cheek and bends down to kiss her cheek gently as it’s been a while he didn’t hold her, kiss her, hug her, inhale her sweet scent as his brother already snatched her from him.

Her body flinches whenever Jungkook kisses her as she is not used to taking these gentle touches from anyone but the devil, Kim Taehyung. He clutches her wrist gently and she quickly bends down to catch her kitty.

She was about to walk with Jungkook but she couldn't because she hurt her toe so badly. She is about to fall again but Jungkook catches her quickly and he lifts her in bridal style, like a soft feather, as she is the most precious thing to him. 

She shakily wraps one of her arms around his neck and Jungkook begins to walk. He gently places her on the back of the seat of a car. He closes the car and bends down to speak one last time.

“I am so sorry, my Leena. You did a crime to break my heart, you betrayed me, you broke me so, it’s your time to suffer.” He says with a smirk and her soul almost leaves from her body when she feels the familiar presence beside her.

So, you tried to escape fromm me, wifey?” He asks huskily and she freezes at her spot, her body is already trembling to hear the husky voice of the devil. She slowly looks beside to see the devil sitting on his legs crossed over and her kitty named Jerry is on his lap, he is petting her kitty while his gaze is fixed with the kitty.

 She slowly looks beside to see the devil sitting on his legs crossed over and her kitty named Jerry is on his lap, he is petting her kitty while his gaze is fixed with the kitty

“You-you are not planning to kill my Jerry, right?” She asks with her shaky voice and a loud chuckle escapes from his mouth. She can’t just accept the death of her precious cat in front of her after witnessing so many things in front of her.

“I asked you one simple question, princess—” He says with a hard and husky voice which holds no emotion at all. When she doesn’t answer, Taehyung’s jaw clenches and he cups the kitty's neck harshly, it meows loudly and she gasps loudly.

“No, please, Taehyung. I am sorry, please. Please let him go, please—” She cries out loud which doesn’t affect him. “I am sorry, please, Taehyung, please. He will die, please I am sorry, please forgive me, please.” She pleads while tears are flowing from her eyes like a river.

“I wouldn’t do that again, I promise. Please—” She says again and he lets go of the Kitty and begins to pet it gently again, the kitty instantly jumps on his shoulder and  begins to rub its head to Taehyun’s face. Taehyung clutches the creature and places it on his chest.

“But you need punishment, wifey. So that you can’t ever think about escaping from me in your dream. I think I pampered you too much to the point where you're underestimating mme that I would do every single fucking thing you want me to do— ” He says and he finally looks at her who is looking at him with a pair of sad eyes. He leans into her and she immediately backs up, he clutches her cheek and wipes her tears from her cheek, then he presses his lips above hers.

“Don’t cry, princess. Save these tears for the whole night, hm?” He gently says and smirks against her lips.

This night is going to be so long for her. She has commited a crime tonight and her husband is not going to hear anything from her.

🍁🔸~♪~♣~♪~♠~♪~🔸🍁

A/N: This is a short prologue for all of you. Note that the prologue is from the middle of the story. I hope you liked it. The chapters are coming soon so stay tuned and wait for me. This is going to be a hella long ride that’s all I can say right now.