67~Run[21+]*

Warning: Extremely mature content ahead (Anal sex, breath play) If you’re not comfortable, I suggest you skip the last half of the chapter

Do votes and tons of comments y'all! I expect at least ten comments from each of my readers.

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

The atmosphere inside the black Mercedes is thick as hell. I can witness the thick weather inside this locked environment. Taehyung is silent while Mr. Jerry sleeps in his lap peacefully while creating his soothing snoring sound, while Taehyung is looking outside of the window. I know he is too mad to even look at me because he had told me that he can’t be mad at me if he stares at my face.

“How—how did you know that I’m here?” I ask. Finally trying to break the odd and awfully silent environment to normal. “The tracker on your Mr. Jerry’s belt around his neck.” He replies without looking at me and my eyes go wide in shock. Why am I feeling so shocked? I knew he would do something like this.

“How many trackers are left there, Taehyung?” I ask, my fist clenches around my frock tightly and he finally looks at me with a raised brow. “And how the fuck do you think I will let you know after what you have done already?” He asks calmly and my breath quickens. “And what about Jungkook?” I ask, trying to control my anger, as he is going to show his true self tonight, there is nothing to be feared about it.

“I knew he would be in this forest and I warned him not to touch you but the fucker did it and he has to pay for it.” He hisses and throws his head back on the seat. “Don’t.” I counter and he lifts his head to see me. He raises one of his brows again and I stare directly into his eyes.

“And why the fuck would I hear your words?” He asks and I feel a pang in my heart, sharply slashes through my heart. Right, why would he hear my words? There is nothing between us. “Because—” I pause, my throat is heavy. No, there is nothing to cry about, he is always honest with me.

“he thinks that I cheated with you behind his back and this is why he became violent. That’s it.” I defend Jungkook here. Things became messed up pretty badly and I don't know how to patch things up and make everything normal which is nearly an impossible task to do, yet, I can't step back. 

When I said that, I started to grow feelings for Taehyung. I was right. And I'm hundred percent right about my feelings. I think I'm going crazy because no matter what he does, he always finds a way to sneak a peek in my heart and makes me flutter. 

“That doesn’t provide him the power to react that way or touch you that way. I warned him to stay the fuck away from you but yet, he still trying to sticking his nose here and trying to harass my wife. And I'm no a gentleman when it comes to my person. You.” He says calmly but I can feel him clenching his jaw tightly.