81~ Toxic[21+]*

Quick note before starting this chapter: you might get disappointed by Taehyung's extreme dominant behavior and slight toxicity in this chapter because there will be violence so, I suggest you skip the chapter if you want

Do votes and tons of comments! Don't be a silent reader just because it's a smut chapter otherwise, I'm not gonna update within ten days😒😒

🅣🅐🅔🅗🅨🅤🅝🅖

I see my wife's face drenched in its color and she is staring at me with her wide eyes, probably wondering how come I find out about Alex. Well, I'm Kim Taehyung and I have predator eyes and I can sense danger. Also, my sixth sense works like magic and I have tons of men fabricated all over the places I consider dangerous or suspicious. 

Moreover, my wife is always my number one priority and she already got attacked, probably not from my enemy, yet, I can't take any risk when it comes to her. I probably withdrew the trackers from her body but I set an invisible guard for her. It’s not just Christian who is guarding her, therefore, there was another guard named Eric who was keeping his eyes on Aleena too.

The moment Eric informed me that some random guy was approaching Aleena and was talking so comfortably, and then he informs me that the random guy is no other than the Russian mayor Vladimir Kuznetsov's one and only son Alex Kuznetsov who is now taking over father's company 'Kuznetsov Enterprise'. And Vladimir is one of the most dangerous guys I'm acquainted with. 

I can't Kill Alex. Now. However, if he tries to do something absurd then I would have to kill him and make it look like an accident. And most importantly, Alex was my wife's short-term crush when she was in high school. Which added some extra fuel to the already burning fire.

You call me jealous. Of fucking course I'm jealous. No man stares at my wife. No one. And here that bastard was the one who my wife was crushing over. So what she was a kid and she loves me now? Yet, that bastard was the first. When I mentioned that I know everything about Aleena, I meant this. I know every fucking single thing with spare details.

“How do you know that he—I mean Alex is Mayor's son?” Aleena takes a gulp and I push her against the nearby wall and hover over her by placing my palm above the wall. “I enquired first, bella. Answer my question.” I demand and she tugs her lower lip between her lips. “I don't know actually. He just came and asked for my number so—”

“You gave it.” I finish the words and my jaw clenches tightly while I'm at the verge of losing my shit in front of my wife. I don't fucking stand for it that he was my wife's crush which telling my nerves to cut that bastard into pieces. And I'm already planning it. “He was insisting. Don't be jealous, Taehyung. He is just an old friend. That's it.” She mumbles softly and about to clutch my cheek but I slap her hands away.