35~ Recreation

“TaeLeena” again! Do votes and loads of comment

TaeLeena” again! Do votes and loads of comment.

Foreign languages used in this chapter and the meanings:

Suka- bitch
Kakaya- what?
krasivaya suka- beautiful bitch
Malyska- little girl
moy spasitel' - my saviour
Otpusti menya - let go of me
Net- no

Aleena

7 years ago..

Fixing the anklet on my left ankle which Amma gave me as a birthday gift last year, a small smile crept on my mouth. I really loved it. I was walking under the huge trees, went to school.  I was fifteen and Sophia was eighteen, she would be graduating soon.

I saw her making out with a random guy. No, not a random guy but a popular guy in the whole school. I used to have a little crush on him but it is not possible now. Never. I didn't have school, so I came here to give my assignment to my course teacher. I wore a black coloured frock, hugging my body loosely. It was mid July, so the weather was hot. No, hottest.

I stood near the tree where Sophia and Demyan were making out, literally eating each others' mouth, his hands were all over Sophia's body, grabbing her tits tightly and I took a big gulp. I cleared my throat loudly but they seemed to be too busy doing their nasty shit. As if they were going to bang each other on the tree. That's gross.

“Sophia—” I called her name and she moaned loudly. I rolled my eyes ironically. “Sophia!” I raised my voice and she practically jolted up. Her head twisted and she looked at me with an annoying face.“ Kakaya?” She hissed and detached her body from Demyan. Demyan quickly wrapped his arm around Sophia's waist and pulled her closer.

“What the fuck you're doing here, suka?” She squeaked and I sighed deeply, trying my best not to let the harsh words take over me and made me weak and vulnerable. I always tried my best to make her happy. I had been doing all of her chores, all of her homeworks and even washed her clothes so that she felt happy and Daddy too but it never happened. 

Although she was older than me and was in senior school, I still did all of her homeworks and assignments. “I did all of the assignments, Sophi. You should submit them to your course teacher.” I said with a huge smile plastered on my lips and I clutched my backpack, unzipped it and got out all the papers. 

I handed them to her and she quickly snatched them from me. She flipped them roughly and I felt Demyan's stare on me. Suddenly I felt so small under his heated gaze which was burning my skin. Why was he staring at me like that? “Alright. They are okay. Leave the place already, krasivaya suka—” She leaned closer to me and patted my head gently.