86~ Family

Do votes and tons of comments y'all!

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ

Pain.

Pain explodes through my head like a real bitch. A loud groan rumbles from my chest and I open my eyes. Rotating my eyes, I see it's white. Everything around me is white. Finally I realized I'm in the hospital. What the fuck just happened?  

I got shot. 

Great. Fucking great. I sit up on the bed and a loud hiss escapes through my lips like a viper. Fuck this pain. “Boss—” It’s Christin. I know this voice. I try to move my shoulder which is sore and almost fucking numb to move. Whoever shot me tried to shoot me in the left chest. However, the fucker missed the shot and had shot my shoulder instead as Patrick was fast enough to push me.

Who on earth tried to shoot me in the middle of the fucking meeting room? I need to fucking find the motherfucker who did this and I swear I'll chop off his head and detach his organs from his body one by one. Fucking motherfucker. “Boss—”

“I'm fucking fine, Chris. You tell me about Aleena, how is she?” I hiss. Christian places a pillow behind my back and I lean in. “Well, Mrs. Kim is—fine.” He says with a hint of hesitation and I look up to see him with a raised brow. “Don't tell me you told my wife already that I got shot or something.” My jaw clenches tightly, teeth clatter together and for the first time in my entire twelve years of life working with Christian, I'm seeing the hesitation, I'm seeing emotions. 

“Chris—” I wait for him to reply and he keeps his head down. Christian. Keeping his head down which means there’s something wrong. “Where the fuck is Aleena?” I ask calmly. “Boss, Mrs. Kim is in hospital already and—”

“And? And what, Christian?” I ask again, trying to keep my voice calm and collected. However, the fact is, this isn’t the time. I’m always impatient when it comes to Aleena. I know she is on the verge of giving birth and I had promised her to be with her all the fucking time but the company had to messed up something and I had come to manage everything. 

“Boss, I already found out who shot you and—”

“I asked you about Aleena, Christian. Don’t test my patience.” I say calmly and he gulps. “Chris—”

“Alright, alright. Calm down, okay? Aleena is okay and she already gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, it’s just she—is in a critical situation after hearing your news. But the doctor said she will be okay and will be waking up soon. Also, they’re—keeping your son inside the glass box and I don’t know how to define it but—it’s just she wasn’t in that good condition and already was on the verge of miscarriage.” He says and my jaw clenches tightly.