05~ Panic attack

THE BEGINNING OF FABRICATING A TRAP!

Reader’s Pov

“What the hell are you doing with Kim Taehyung, Aleenaa?!” Jungkook spats and Aleena finches at her spot as making her startle is quite an easy task, her whole body begins to tremble when Jungkook wraps his veiny hand around her waist, looking at her like he can kill her right now.

“Why the fuck you are not answering my damn question, Aleena!” He spats again and she squeezes her eyes shut while breathing heavily. On the other hand, Taehyung is watching Aleena’s moves carefully, checking her movements from head to toe.

A vicious smirk appears on Taehyun’s mouth to see Jungkook’s face, he always loves to tease Jungkook, he loves to hurt Jungkook and he is going to throw some burning fuel to the already burning fire. He crosses his arms together and thinks about making Jungkook and that poor girl suffer. 

But Taehyung’s smirk vanishes to see the poor girl literally shaking and trembling and she can get a panic attack very soon. “Leave that girl alone, Jungkook, she has nothing to do with me besides, look at her, she is not even capable of being my personal maid—” He scoffs and Jungkook’s blood begins to boil in anger when he hears Taehyung’s words.

“You fucking shut your nasty mouth, Kim Taehyung. I am not talking to you!” Jungkook spats. Tilting his head side to side, a low chuckle leaves from Taehyung’s mouth. Aleena is not in a state of reacting to anything, let alone hearing Taeyung’s nasty words.

“Sir, I-I was just—”

“You were just what, Aleena?” He hisses and she breathes heavily, Jungkook is literally scaring her so badly as she is facing some critical problems.

“I was just treating his wound—” She finally speaks and Jungkook's jaw clenches again tightly. He lets go of Aleena and turns around while breathing heavily. 

“Get out!” He says harshly and Aleena flinches again, Taehyung rolls his eyes to see them acting like an over possessive couple. Her body jerks up, the past memory begins to hunt like a Hyena, voices are coming from somewhere which she knows so well and everything is making her sick and vulnerable. 

If you ever try to disobey me, Aleena, I swear I will kill your mother, burn her alive in front of your eyes and make sure you watch it live—”