03~ Next prey

Aleena's Pov

Aleena's Pov

It's almost 9 in the evening and it's so tiring to cope with hard times, my body is becoming weak and my head is becoming heavy. I need to sleep but unfortunately I can't, I have to work on my thesis paper. I didn’t even sleep last night. 

Sometimes, I feel like ending everything and going somewhere where nobody knows me and I can spend some time alone with me, to know me, to recognise me. I am losing myself and I need to handle everything no matter what.

Doing two jobs together five days in a week and attending my masters classes the rest of the day even on weekends, working on research papers, hearing professor's scolding here and there.

I am so exhausted. I need a break.

Sighing deeply, I checked if I left anything or not and went to the entrance to find Song Woon playing with Jerry. I smile to see them playing gap oil while Song Woon is giggling loudly and talking to Jerry. Song Woon's dimples are showing so prettily. 

Suddenly his gaze transfers towards me and his smile fades away from his face and he clears his throat loudly

Suddenly his gaze transfers towards me and his smile fades away from his face and he clears his throat loudly. I sigh. 

“I am leaving, Mr. Lim, my shift has been over and I placed all the essentials in the fridge which the food truck left here—” I smile and he nods.

“And thank you for taking care of Jerry—” I add and he clears his throat again. “No need to thank me. I was bored and I didn’t have any work so I was spending some time with Jerry—” He says cockily and I roll my eyes.

Spoiled rich kid!

“Alright, I am leaving—” Tapping my feet near Jerry who is already meowing loudly after seeing me, I bend down to lift him in my arms.

“I will be dropping you off to your place—” He clears his throat loudly and I raise a brow. 

“I can catch a bus, Mr. Lim. I believe I can—” I smile and he rolls his eyes ironically.