50~ Confront

DO VOTES AND LOADS OF COMMENTS Y'ALL! NAMJOON'S PHOTO REVEAL AT THE END OF THR CHAPTER!

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

“You forgot to pick this.” Namjoon hands me the black Amex and I sigh. “Thanks.” I smile at him and he nods. Opening the door, I climb on the car and clip my seatbelt. He also combs on the car and starts the engine. 

“Um, why were you not present at our wedding?” I ask, I mean trying to make conversation. Why? I’m a talkative person and I can’t sit somewhere without making conversation. “I was outside of the country for a reason.” He replies with his deep voice, he is a big man with a big muscular body as I can see his muscle flexing through the thick fabric of the tuxedo.

“You and Taehyung are the same age?” I ask and he nods slightly. “Almost. He is a year younger than me.” He replies and I nod. “Then you two must be close.” I crack a small smile and he chuckles. “Yeah, we grew up together in the same home.” He nods his head. 

“Um, remind me if I start to annoy you.” I awkwardly smile and he almost snorts, his dimples show up slightly and he shakes his head side to side. “It’s alright. I have someone who is talkative like you so, I won’t be going to bore so easily. Don’t worry.” He says and I grin. “Who is she? Your girlfriend?” I ask and he tilts his head side to side.

“I don’t know how to define it, it’s complicated.” He says and a deep sigh leaves from his mouth. “Mind sharing with me? I’m good at keeping secrets.” I assure him and he chuckles again. He and Taehyung have similarities. But Namjoon seems calm and dangerous. I don’t know why I’m feeling this way, probably because I'm seeing him for the very first time today.

“She is blind.” He sighs and my heart clenches tightly. “Oh, I’m sorry.” I mumble softly and he shakes his head. “Don’t be. She is strong.” He says and the tone of his voice changes slightly. “She was kidnapped almost three months ago—” He continues and I blink slowly. 

“Taehyung and I recused her four days ago.” He sighs deeply. “Then she must have gone through a lot. “And she is totally shaken off after the long period of her kidnapping stage and those fuckers—” His jaw clenches tightly and I gulp hard. “So went to kill them who—”

“Exactly. You’re smart.” He chuckles darkly and I try to smile. “Taehyung needed a bubbly yet smart woman to be his partner. I think You’re perfect for him.” He chuckles again, which seems normal. “You think so?” I ask and he nods. “But I don’t think so.” I shake my head slightly.

“Why not?” He asks and I lean backward, letting my body relax into the leather seat. “He doesn’t believe in me at all. And who can’t believe his partner can’t be perfect for each other. No relationship in this world is perfect though but he seems to be pretty afraid to share something with me.” I sigh and he glances at me once before fixing his gaze on the road.