63~ Never [21+]*

*Wattpad is a pure bitch, they don't let me upload any GIF not even any picture and I'm so fucking frustrated!

DO VOTES AND FLOODS OF COMMENTS Y'ALL! ROAR Y'ALL!
LESSGO!

Warning: Very mature and dark content ahead (breath play) to be exact. If you’re not comfortable with this term, feel free to avoid this chapter.

🆃🅰🅴🅷🆈🆄🅽🅶

Clutching her small wrists upwards with my one hand while burying my mouth on her neck, I begin to suck her skin harshly. I need to fucking remove the marks she had created just because of the horrible memories. How fucking dare she is to mark them, hurt them which is mine?

“Taehyung—” Her breathy moans, her breathy words, every fucking single thing is such a turn on. I hum on her skin and reach her tits, her pinkish nipples are hard and begging for attention, my plaything. I wrap my lips around her nipple and give there a harsh suck, making her yelp and moan in pleasure. I cup her free tits and palm it hard. 

Nibbling my tongue on her nipple, biting and sucking them hard which makes her quiver and shudder underneath me, her tears for pleasure is the only thing I want to see. Those fuckers are lucky because Namjoon killed them in one go but David and Sophia are in my hands. They will fucking pay for what they did to my wife.

Moving onto the free tit while my eyes are on her, her wide mouth, sweaty face, biting her lips often and the erotic view which is screaming that she is enjoying every inch of it. She hisses when I cup her pussy and she arches her back. 

I can't get enough of her, I need more of her and I need to fuck her again. And the thing that I already fucked her hard and she begged me to stop currently leaves from my fucking brain. I think  I need to hear them again, hearing her begging me to stop. 

Letting go of her wrists, I move towards her tight pussy which I fucked earlier and damn, I need this tight little cunt more and fucking more. Clutching her hips and dragging her body near me, I bend my face and lick her folds, swirling my tongue to coat it with her arousal and she lets out a small whimper. 

“Taehyung—” She pants and I hum on her skin, giving gentle suck on her clit, making her body jerking up. “I—I’m sore—” She squeaks like a little mouse when I bite her clit but moans afterwards. My tigress likes it when I eat her, she blushes like a teen when I compliment, when I talk dirty to her and fuck everything. I can talk to her all fucking day if she blushes like that.

I thrust my tongue and she gasps when it becomes brutal, she moans softly clutching the bed sheet underneath her tightly, she grinds her hips and I let her do that, grinding her hips to feel my mouth on her cunt. 

“Oh, God, I think—” I don't let her finish and remove my tongue from her pussy, making her face twisted and that causes me to chuckle. “Weren’t you telling me that you were sore?” I hover over her, resting my weight on my hands so that I don't crush her with my weight.

Cupping her throat gently, I stare at her face, who is panting heavily, busy catching her breath. “Don't you think that you need punishment, wifey?” I press my thumb on her pulse point, her aching nipples barely touching my chest, making it more erotic. She, staring at me with a pair of confusing eyes and parted lips. Fuck me, this woman always drives me fucking insane.