70~ Creation[18+]

Do votes and tons of comments y'all!

🅣🅐🅔🅗🅨🅤🅝🅖

“I love you.”

Did she just say that she loves me? What does it mean to love someone? What was she feeling when she realized that she loves me? What does it ever mean to fall in love with? How can someone understand the agenda that they love someone? Do I deserve to be loved by her? Soft, delicate, breakable. 

I pause and stare at her intensely. She loves me. She said she loves me. Even though I don’t know the meaning of love, I'm unsure how it feels but it's providing me with bliss. Which is beyond everything. Even though I don’t deserve to be loved by someone like her, she didn't hesitate to say she loves me. 

“She loves you. Don't ever break that small heart. She is breakable, soft and delicate. Treasure it. Never let the shine fade away from her. Never. Keep the shining self of her which she finds out when she is with you. You're her happiness, as much as she is yours.”

I have never listened to my inner soul, the voice kept telling a bunch of stupid things. However, I want to hear my inner soul's words. I'll never break her heart even though she will hate me after hearing everything from me. She clutches my cheek gently and I wrap my hand around her waist to pull her closer to me.

“You don't need to tell me something in return. I know you don't feel this kind of emotion but you will. One day. And I'll wait.” Her smile grows bigger and I stare at her eyes sparkling like glitter as if she has done climbing Everest. 

She moves her face near me and kisses on my nose gently. “Tell me again.” I demand. “I love you.” She smiles sweetly and I want to bottle this thing to drink whenever I want. I press my lips with her, pull her into a long sensual, passionate kiss until she becomes breathless. 

“Taehyung, what are you doing? People are watching, please—” She tries to pull away but I don't let her, instead, I pull her closer than before.“Did I ever give a fuck about what people say, bella? Never.” I pant. The only thing roaming around my mind is her confession.

She loves me.

Pulling her closer to me as I want to melt with her forever, I cup her chin and make her face me. I rub my thumb over her lower lip, “Get in the car and take off your pants.” I order calmly, my eyes are still on her lips. A soft gasp leaves from her mouth. 

“You can't be serious, Taehyung—” Her eyes go wide. “I’m definitely serious, bella. You know I’m always serious for our intimate time.” I press my lower half to her and she shakes her head slightly while rotating her head side to side. “We’re in a public place, Taehyung.” She whisper-yells and a small smirk appears on my mouth.