69~ Imperfectly perfect

Do votes and loads of comments, y'all! I see that comments from my readers are decreasing which is sad

Do votes and loads of comments, y'all! I see that comments from my readers are decreasing which is sad. Comments from all of you encourage me a lot to write more.

🅐🅛🅔🅔🅝🅐

My eyes go wide, breath gets stuck on my throat to see the nameplate. ‘Kristen Marie Kim.’ No, this can’t be true. I believe Jungkook had told me that she left the country, Taehyung mentioned to me that she left but never confirmed where. So, Taehyung mentioned that Kristen went somewhere that she could never come back because she already died.

“H-how—” My breath becomes heavy, the muscle around my throat clenches tightly. “She committed suicide three years ago because she couldn’t accept the betrayal from her lover and then she provided the responsibility of her daughter and her precious lover to me.”  Taehyung says and I blink slowly, the salty tears slipping away from my eyes. 

“I was outside of the country and the day I returned to South Korea, I found her hanging in her room and a letter she wrote for me saying to take care of Jungkook and her daughter.” Taehyung adds and I gulp down my saliva, my throat becoming drier. I was about to stumble back. Taehyung holds me tightly, pulls me close to him and I breathe heavily. 

“Jungkook doesn’t know, does he?” I breath out, my inner soul clenches tightly. She must have loved Jungkook so much at the point that she took her life foolishly without knowing everything. Oh my God, poor girl. Why did she do that? “No, he doesn’t. He doesn’t deserve to know that.” I  can feel him clenching his jaw tightly and I gulp. 

“Why doesn’t he know that?” I whisper and his grip around my body tightens. “How come I never figured this out?” I add and hear his harsh breaths. “Because, know one is aware of the fact that Kristen died, except for me, Namjoon and Old Man.” He answers calmly and I look at his side profile who is staring at the grave.

“Ma passed out a long ago, Jungkook betrayed her and Kyung-Min never cared for Kristen as she was not his blood.” Taehyung adds as if he already knew I'm gonna ask this afterwards. “And I didn’t bother telling Juliet because she never saw Kristen that way, it was two or three times max so, I never really told her.” He sighs and I gulp again.

“Why didn’t you you let anyone know about her suicide, Taehyung?” I ask and see his shoulder shrugs. “I told you—”

“The actual reason.” I cut him off and he finally looks at me with his usual blank eyes. “To punish Jungkook for snatching my sister from me, to let him suffer, to let him realize what he had done that trigger my sister and she committed suicide.” He says and a tear slips away from my eye. 

“Taehyung, there must be something behind all of this. Jungkook said something else to me.” I blurt out finally and see his jaw clenching tightly which means he is pretty angry. “Defending him in front of me won't work, Aleena. I repeat. NOT.” He says calmly and I shake my head side to side.