❈.Part.12.

There are many cultivators from the outer sect who came to ask for alchemy at the entrance of Danfu Pavilion. There are not many disciples, almost all of them are from the outer sect. There is only one disciple of the inner sect named Chu Xuan, who will symbolically be by the side. 

He gave the monks in the big sect a pulse, and finally gave them a few pills and sent them away.

Of course, before those Outer Sect cultivators left, they all left behind enough spiritual stones or instruments to pay for the medicinal pills.

Yun Zhen followed the cultivators of the outer sect who asked for alchemy, and no one answered her after several inquiries.

Until she walked in front of Chu Xuan, she was interrupted before she spoke.

"I think your soul is seriously damaged, could it be that you are here to ask for a soul pill?" 

He looked at Yun Zhen sympathetically, "Then you may have to return without success, our pavilion master has not yet come out of retreat and he wants to If you want his old man to make alchemy in person, I'm afraid you are not qualified."

Yun Zhen shook her head and said, "I'm here to ask He Gudao to see the old senior."

"Elder He? Then I understand, another person who wants to climb the ladder... ..." 

Chu Xuan was not surprised at first, but he gasped quickly and looked Yun Zhen up and down, "Hey...you're going to die?"

"Your soul is seriously damaged, if you stay calm, you might be able to Stabilize the current cultivation level and use good medicinal pills to recuperate for more than a hundred years, maybe you can completely restore the soul. At this time, climbing the ladder, tsk, what is the difference between courting death."

He deliberately persuaded Yun Zhen to give up, Yun Zhen But he said: "Excuse me, fellow immortal, in which direction is the ladder to the sky, can you point me to a clear path?"

Chu Xuan said directly: "You just die, Elder He will not let you climb the ladder, how many powerful people want the soul to go further, come to our Danfu Pavilion to coerce and lure Elder He, but it doesn't work, and he was finally beaten out, let alone you. Unless you can let the pavilion master and his old man speak. Elder He Just listen to what he has to say."

Danfu Pavilion's climbing ladder has always only allowed disciples in the pavilion to enter, and outsiders who want to enter must first pass the level of Elder He.

"Also ask your fellow immortals to point me the way."

Yun Zhen was here today to climb the ladder, how could he give up his goal just because of his few words.

"Forget it, you don't want to live anymore, what else should I worry about for you." Seeing that she insisted on going, Chu Xuan rolled his eyes and pointed into the distance, 

"Did you see that cliff? To see Elder He, you must first be able to go to the other side of the cliff."

"You can't use swords, you can't drive flying instruments such as flying cloud boats, you can't use spiritual power, you can only rely on your feet to step on the iron on the abyss. Chain walks over. During the period, you will encounter various obstacles. If you can walk through alive, you will have the qualification to see Elder He."

"But even if you meet Elder He, you may not be able to get his approval, you still have to return without success."

"You can do it yourself."

Chu Xuan snorted angrily, and flung his sleeves away.

A familiar Dan Xiu disciple couldn't help but ask, "Who is that girl, and why have you chatted with her for so long?"

"I don't know, she's here to kill her, don't worry about her."

Yun Zhen didn't know that Chu Xuan had taken her away. Treating it as a dead person, she followed Chu Xuan's instructions and came to the abyss of iron chains.

The abyss below, like a giant beast opening its mouth, makes people feel terrified just at a glance, as if it will be swallowed into the belly in the next second, and there will be no bones left.

There are unknown beast roars and birdsongs that can't stop coming from the dark place below, resentful, strange, and gloomy.

The iron chain that spans between the two peaks and hangs above the abyss is shockingly thin, even thinner than Yun Zhen's tail finger, and it has been exposed to wind and rain for an unknown number of years, and its surface is rusted and stained.