Part 36

Qin Lang took the stage to challenge the disciples of Linchuan Sword Sect, and everyone was in an uproar.

The elder of the Linchuan Sword Sect looked ugly, and snorted coldly, "I don't know what can do!"

"What is the origin of this Bi Tao Sect, and why are all the disciples so reckless? Hou Jiaojiao doesn't matter, she does have two strokes, but this Qin What kind of thing is Lang? He was just at the foundation-building stage, and dared to challenge the Jindan disciple of Linchuan Sword Sect, is he tired of living and trying to find death?"

Qin Lang listened to the voices of many people below and scolded him, and saw the opposite body again. The opponent who jumped to the stage lightly, who was still full of enthusiasm at first, calmed down all of a sudden.

Then, his legs were a little weak, and he regretted that he had actually rushed to the stage after listening to the encouragement of the younger sister.

But it's all coming...

He remembered what the little junior sister told him, first swallowed the medicine pill she just gave, touched the talismans hidden everywhere on her body according to her request, and found that they were hidden securely, I don't know. Why feel at ease.

In the end, he clenched his sword tightly, and smiled at the person opposite: "Let's stop when we click, and stop when we click!" 

The opponent's eyes almost rolled to the sky, and he didn't bother to pay any attention to him. He kills.

For Jin Dan to establish the foundation, everyone believes that the result is no suspense. This little foundation-building cultivator may not even be able to pick up a move from the opposite side. What's more, the Jindan disciple of Linchuan Sword Sect showed no mercy at all. He came here to take Qin Lang's life. As soon as the sword move came out, many people They all began to sympathize with Qin Lang. 

"That little cultivator of the Foundation Establishment didn't know how high the sky was, and annoyed the Linchuan Sword Sect. This time he is going to be miserable!"

Hearing this, he couldn't help but get worried, and looked at Lin Chu in an uneasy manner.

"Little Junior Sister, can Senior Brother really survive?"

Even he could see that Qin Lang's opponent was determined to kill him on stage, but he didn't even have the chance to admit defeat.

Lin Chu didn't say anything. She casually looked at the two who were about to fight on stage. She stroked the fluffy head of the little fox with her left hand and moved her right hand slightly. The palms and fingertips had golden rune marks flashing and jumping. With just a slight movement, Qin Lang and his opponent on the stage had already officially fought.

To everyone's surprise, Qin Lang not only was not killed by the opponent's one move, but instead seemed to have changed his personality.

And his cultivation level climbed rapidly at the moment of the fight, and in an instant he broke through the golden core and was on par with his opponent.

Everyone was shocked.

"What's going on?"

"Why did his cultivation level suddenly rise so fast? Also, his sword moves... are clearly the same as that of Hou Jiaojiao before!"

"They are brothers and sisters, and their sword moves are the same Isn't it normal?"

...

In the corner of the seat on the high platform, several talisman masters who majored in talismanism frowned faintly.

"This kid seems to have a talisman formation on his body?" 

"There should be more than one talisman formation. It's amazing that several talisman formations can be placed on one person at the same time!"

It can still be used like this."

"But, isn't this cheating?"

"Could it be that Linchuan Sword Sect didn't cheat before?"

"..."

Under the shocked gaze of everyone, Qin Lang defeated his opponent in three moves. Taiwan, in the top ten list, occupied a seat.

Qin Lang returned with countless eyes and sat beside Lin Chu, his face full of shock and admiration. "Little Junior Sister

, just now..." He suppressed his excitement and lowered his voice, "How on earth did you do it?"

Seeing his mysterious appearance, and thinking of his majestic appearance on stage just now, He Chengyu suddenly realized, "You are so powerful just now... Is it actually the hands and feet of the little junior sister?"

Qin Lang's cultivation level can suddenly rise by one The big realm is actually the credit of the pill. At this time, he stepped down, the efficacy of the medicine has passed, and his cultivation has fallen back to the foundation-building stage.