Part 42

The two stone lions in front of the refining hall were dismantled into pieces. Finally, Lin Chu found that the broken stones that were taken out seemed to be some kind of rare refining material.

She swept it straight into her storage bag.

Lin Chu and Ju Xiyao walked towards the refining hall with satisfaction.

The door of the hall was only pushed open a gap, and there was a sword qi attacking from inside.

"Be careful!"

Lin Chu pulled Ju Xiyao back, and the next moment heard the sound of bang bang bang coming from the hall, the heavy hall door was slowly pushed open, and there was a humanoid attack weapon made of rare materials. Step out with heavy steps.

There are a total of four such human-shaped attacking instruments, holding the sword in hand, and with a wave of it, a terrifying sword qi that is terrifying comparable to the strength of a powerhouse in the tribulation period.

"Who is trespassing in the Hall of Item Refining?" 

The two humanoid attack instruments in front made a low and magnetic male voice at the same time.

"Kill Wushe!" The latter two had awe-inspiring killing intent.

Lin Chu looked at the four attacking instruments, her eyes lit up, Posang Jun was indeed a genius in the art of refining, and he was able to create such a strange instrument.

Lin Chu carefully observed these four humanoid attack instruments, and analyzed their design structure, construction principles, techniques, etc. in his heart, but the four cumbersome guys had already raised their swords and killed them.

Ju Xiyao was so frightened that she grabbed Lin Chu and ran away.

"Lin Chu, didn't you say that as long as you have that bloody jade card, you can freely enter the refining hall, how come there are such monsters to stop us?" Ju Xiyao asked as he ran.

Lin Chu guessed that it might be because the stone lion at the door was demolished, which triggered the hall-guarding magic weapon in the Refining Hall.

She comforted Ju Xiyao: "It's okay, they can't hurt us."

She stopped and said to Ju Xiyao, "Just stand here and wait for me, it will be fine soon."

Abandoning these words, she rushed directly to the four temple-guarding instruments. Seeing that she didn't even draw her sword, Ju Xiyao rushed towards her without hesitation. Give her a hand.

As a result, in the next instant, she saw Lin Chu throwing out a few talismans while running. Almost in the blink of an eye, several talisman formations appeared out of thin air. The golden rune imprints shone like brilliance, guarding the four halls. 

The magic weapon was trapped inside, struggling to move, and even the attack that was sent out seemed to have encountered an invisible obstacle and was blocked back.

Ju Xiyao couldn't help widening her eyes, her urgent steps slowed down instantly, her admiration for Lin Chu can be said to be overwhelming.

She can even subdue such a monster that is comparable to a monk in the tribulation period, what else is there that she can't do?

At this time, she remembered what Lin Chu said earlier, "It will be fine soon."

...It's really fast, in the blink of an eye.

Lin Chu walked to the four temple-guarding instruments trapped in the talisman formation. After looking around them, back and forth, left and right, up and down, he knocked on the back of one of them, and it stopped moving.

Ju Xiyao was surprised and asked: "What are you doing?"

Lin Chu: "Let's see if it can be used for me."

Ju Xiyao was shocked: "These are the magic weapons of the temple, they must be recognized as the master, what do you do? Use them for you?"

Besides, this is in the Posang realm, the secret realm of Posang Jun's Divine Palace, you don't have to think about it to know that these temple-guarding instruments were left by Posang Jun, adhering to the will of Posang Jun during his lifetime , guarding the hall for him, who has the strength to erase Po Sang Jun's will and take these things as his own?

She wanted to say that Lin Chu was in a whim, and in the next instant, she saw what Lin Chu had done on the back of the temple-guarding magic weapon. simple.